Pet Peeve(s)

Jilly

I'll start. One of mine is, when shopping, having to wait in line behind people with carts full of groceries, when I only have the one item. :evil:

How about you, what kind of pet peeves do you have?

I think the one thing that gets to me is:::'Tailgaters', when i get tailgated i just slow my car down to a crawl..hehe, they hate that..

hahaha...good one IALass.

When the car in the next lane, cuts right in front of you without indicating at all.

When people eat with their mouth open...it's gets to me the worst when they chew gum like a cow...lol...

hehehe, 'chew gum like a cow'!

I'm going to have to watch how I chew gum from now on!

oops, I just realized there already is a 'pet peeve' thread, started by TI a while ago....

I hate when you are new at a forum, and after doing many efforts to understand what it´s said in other language than yours, suddenly somebody says to you that there is the same answer 3 months ago.

Thread should have a caducity. When nobody answers in a month perhaps interest on it has been lost and wouldn´t be so bad if somebody restarts it again.

We cannot read all this posts after registering!

Anyway if it´s ending I obey (PS: I don´t use black leather masks neither like being needled)

Cheers

I hate when you are new at a forum, and after doing many efforts to understand what it´s said in other language than yours, suddenly somebody says to you that there is the same answer 3 months ago.

Thread should have a caducity. When nobody answers in a month perhaps interest on it has been lost and wouldn´t be so bad if somebody restarts it again.

We cannot read all this posts after registering!

Anyway if it´s ending I obey (PS: I don´t use black leather masks neither like being needled)

Cheers

LMAO, hahahahaha, you're so funny soli! lol..."I understand you"????...hehehehhehee.

SIgh...yes..theres already a thread...*sad face* ...BUT, I like this one.... Please???? leave this one??? LOL...hehehehehe.

No, there isn't!

I searched and all the others merely reference pet peeves.

So, go to it.............

No, there isn't!

I searched and all the others merely reference pet peeves.

So, go to it.............

Hehehehhehhee, YAY!!!!! LOL!!!...ok...another of my pet peeves is when "Men are total jerks", lol...does that count???? lol...hehehhhe..

Back