Pet Peeve(s)

I dislike people who can not put shopping trolly (carts) back in the trolly park, why leave them to roll into cars...
food-and-drinks-shopping-cart-328731.gif

I'll start. One of mine is, when shopping, having to wait in line behind people with carts full of groceries, when I only have the one item. :evil:

How about you, what kind of pet peeves do you have?

I'd let you go in front of us. Always do.

When someone throws their dirty socks in the clothes hamper and leaves them inside out.

I hate this!
t2413.gif

Last edited:
People who text while driving
People who drink while driving
People who pull right in front of you w/o looking, basically cutting you off and forcing you to hit the brakes
People who in bad weather (snow or very heavy rain) pass you going (10 to 20)miles mph over the limit.
Tailgaters
As Brit said people who in good weather go 10 mph or more miles under the speed limit.

Undisciplined children. You know, the kind that you see in shops screaming their heads off.

Poor use of the English language.

Desecration of the English language.

Those who can't fecking spell.

Undisciplined children. You know, the kind that you see in shops screaming their heads off.

Careful now...and what are parents supposed to do with 2 year olds who have a meltdown in a store? Beat them? Not go shopping? Not take their kids out? Scream at them? Sometimes a two year old is just going to have a meltdown no matter how well behaved they usually are. There are a lot of factors that go into this equation and you simply cannot understand until you have children...

Careful now...and what are parents supposed to do with 2 year olds who have a meltdown in a store? Beat them? Not go shopping? Not take their kids out? Scream at them? Sometimes a two year old is just going to have a meltdown no matter how well behaved they usually are. There are a lot of factors that go into this equation and you simply cannot understand until you have children...

Brinktk, I 2nd that and even up until 5 or so it can still happen. Our beloved little ones can't reason thing out they just act things out.

They are not called the "Terrible Two's"for nothing.:neutral:

They are not called the "Terrible Two's"for nothing.:neutral:

My two year is starting to go limp when she doesn't get her way...it isn't often, just often enough to let us know she can do it whenever she decides to...however, how could anyone be mad at these kids lol!

Attachments

• image-1.jpg
    image-1.jpg
    59 KB · Views: 7
  • image-2.jpg
    image-2.jpg
    44.6 KB · Views: 6
They are cute brinktk.
Lucky that they have their mother´s good looks and not your.
m0108.gif

I´ve never experienced having small children.
When I found my new girlfriend, I also got a stepdaughter aged 13.
m1502.gif

They are cute brinktk.
Lucky that they have their mother´s good looks and not your.
m0108.gif

I´ve never experienced having small children.
When I found my new girlfriend, I also got a stepdaughter aged 13.
m1502.gif

Yep, they definitely take after their mother! Except they have my ears lol. They really are great kids and I am lucky to have them...doesn't mean they can't be difficult sometimes...

Yep, they definitely take after their mother! Except they have my ears lol. They really are great kids and I am lucky to have them...doesn't mean they can't be difficult sometimes...

Rest assured they will continue to be difficult at times.
Cheers

My two year is starting to go limp when she doesn't get her way...it isn't often, just often enough to let us know she can do it whenever she decides to...however, how could anyone be mad at these kids lol!

Stunning, absolutely stunning.:thumb:

"U wanna hav secs bebeh?"

I peeve lame pick up lines used on me.

It's only supposed to work the other way around...:shoothea:

Back