Pet Peeve(s)

When people who don't know me, tell me what I should do with my life...."As If"...lol.....Besides God..."I'm my own boss"..hehehehehhehehe...:mrgreen:

Sky, exactly. I've never been able to follow rules to well. Other peoples ideas of how I should live my life, always made me do the apposite. :p

Sky, exactly. I've never been able to follow rules to well. Other peoples ideas of how I should live my life, always made me do the apposite. :p

I always follow my instincts, desires, and heart....theres no better answer or adivice.......:mrgreen:

So true. I've managed to get myself in some very 'interesting' situations in the past ;) But it sure was fun! :D

I think it's called being a free spirit. :smile:

Why not, Secure?

I'm peeved at the fact that I can't play a guitar. I always wanted to be a Rock Star. :-D

I work anywhere from one to three different states away from home for 4-6 days at a time and I have lazy (explitive deleted) friends who like to go to my house eat all my food and drink everything I own.

I hate it when I get blamed for other peoples mistakes I never made -_-

Feeling confused...and not knowing what decision to make....I guess I should follow my 6th sense...:mrgreen:

Back