Pet Peeve(s)

When I don't know whether the guy I like..... likes me back...sigh...LOL...so complicated...I need hints!!!!! lol...hehehehehehe...:CG:

Don´t worry dear, just try and there´s always time to throw him to Thash. :bored:

LOL, hahhahahahhahaahaa,,,....At least I have tequila time to look foward to on FRIDAY!!!!!!!! jejejejejejejjeejee..."soy como el diablo", LOl....

I don't now what to tell you, Sky. Men are a mystery to me. Good luck with it anyway :)

Hahahhahahaha...I dont think they're a mystery...it's more like their minds seem to say blah, blah, all the time, hehehehhehehehe...no thinking.....hehehehhehe..

I don't now what to tell you, Sky. Men are a mystery to me. Good luck with it anyway :)

That´s why Sky does tequilatransportation, her mind rides free. I am apart, because I am completely off my f****g head. But I recognize it. :bored:

hey sky and jilly us men have a mind to us you do not mind and it does not really matter you will always come back to us men

That´s why Sky does tequilatransportation, her mind rides free. I am apart, because I am completely off my f****g head. But I recognize it. :bored:

LMAO!!!! I love the teqilatransportation part, hehehehehehe, you know me too well soli....your a great friend, LOL...

hey sky and jilly us men have a mind to us you do not mind and it does not really matter you will always come back to us men

Oh, but I do love men...I never said I didnt...You all just have blank minds thats all, hehehehehehehehe....:angel:

hmm...yeah me too, I love men too much to stay away from them!

Sky, I don't know about blank minds, one track ones for sure. ;)

one track ones for sure. ;)

That´s the mono kind of mind or promotional single. There are many others in stereo al full compact CD. Do more tequilatransportation and you will see the lite, or many lights at least, coloured one included. :salute:

Tourists who disrespect my town and me. It isnt because you dont live hear that you can ignore all traffic rules and dump youre garbadge all over the place or just act like an *******.

Back