Pet Peeve(s)

you mean like a 16 year old talking and acting like she's a mature woman?

then yeah i hate that to, act your own age dammit!

More like when a 16 year old boy talks to me like he's BTDT and has the right to speak to me as an equal.

16 year old girls acting like they're grown is just disgusting.

When my sister dosen't answer her cell phone..."Why the heck does she have a freakin' phone then???"

65.gif

Have you been talking to my sister lately ?

65.gif

Have you been talking to my sister lately ?

LOL, hahahahhahahaha....I'm sure they must know each other, hehehehehehe....

Are you the youngest and wild one??? and your sister the oldest and wise??? LOL, cause then surely they must know one another, lol...

my pet peeve is when your trying to got somewhere fast and the people keep slowing down.lol

Yeeeeeeeeeeeees, that f***s me up aswell. You running in a hurry (for example in bank) and after half an hour you see how the man in front of you counts slowly money 4 times, while is talking to the bank employee how sick he was and all a endless history about anything... aaaaaggg. That sicks me.

LOL, hahahahhahahaha....I'm sure they must know each other, hehehehehehe....

Are you the youngest and wild one??? and your sister the oldest and wise??? LOL, cause then surely they must know one another, lol...

Hahahaa two older than me I'm the youngest.
Well both of them gets mad cause I don't answer 99.9 of the time :D
Me ? Wild ? pssh NEVER ! :p lol

Hahahaa two older than me I'm the youngest.
Well both of them gets mad cause I don't answer 99.9 of the time :D
Me ? Wild ? pssh NEVER ! :p lol

LOL,!!! I'm telling ya, they must really know eachother...lol..

I'm too the youngest,...and of course I dont answer when my sister calls,..just to get back at her for not picking up when I call, hehehehehhe....sigh..and yes..I'm the youngest and WILD child of the family ,heheheehhehehe....what can I say...there has to be one sibling to have all the fun, dont ya agree??? LOL....:mrgreen:

LOL,!!! I'm telling ya, they must really know eachother...lol..
Possible :T

I'm too the youngest,...and of course I dont answer when my sister calls,..just to get back at her for not picking up when I call, hehehehehhe
I hope she learned her lesson by now :D

....sigh..and yes..I'm the youngest and WILD child of the family ,heheheehhehehe....
Hahahaa right on

what can I say...there has to be one sibling to have all the fun, dont ya agree??? LOL....:mrgreen:

Most definitely !

Soli, is just messing with you....:), evenwith a gas mask you are super stunning, hehehehee....a beautiful woman like you.. can make anything look good...*wink*....

I didn´t read that. Anyway you know everybody farther than 2 meters can mess with me. :confused: LOL.

LMAO, hahahahhahahaha.....what did I tell ya??? you silly you! lol hahahhahaaha...."dirty mind" soli....bad soli, very bad...lol...:angel:

That happens for having such a big mouth (long fingers this time) LOOOOL. Think before writting. :firedevi: (kidding)

That happens for having such a big mouth (long fingers this time) LOOOOL. Think before writting. :firedevi: (kidding)

LOL, hahahhahahahaha....big mouth me??? hehehehehhehehe..my fingers type before I can control em'' lol...

I never think....??? lOL...only after I type, hehehehehehehe...besos!!!!

Back