Pet Peeve(s)

You might be the last to drop, Sky, but I'm sure I'll be the first! Sshh...don't tell the others though ;)

Solideo, under, on or in (even) the table? I hope you know what you're letting yourself in for! *evil chuckle*

Now where's that Rattler?...

You might be the last to drop, Sky, but I'm sure I'll be the first! Sshh...don't tell the others though ;)

Solideo, under, on or in (even) the table? I hope you know what you're letting yourself in for! *evil chuckle*

Rattlers is already sleeping hangover (kidding). I have to recognize I have never drink in a table LOL.

I know perfectly where I do let myself in, I am off my f***g head, I lost it with the helmet once (I think, I don´t remember). :-?

Don´t worry if you drop first, this platoon never leaves a comrade on the battlefield, we will put you sat by us while we continue drinking. :drink:

Hehehehehehhe, I like ya....we're soooooooooo, much alike! hehehehehehhe....now, we need to plan this!!!! I'm sooo, excited!!! LOL!!

Can I follow?????

Question: Okay if I follow along ... maybe one of you would like to "play" after you ALL drop????????

I'd have to forget to tell my wife of 27 years BUT she'd probably be okay with it ... after all, I'd be helping a fellow warrior get home wouldn't I???

Heeheeheeheehee ... haven't you ALL heard THAT line numerous times already???????? I "used" to use it back when I was still single ... {it worked on more than one occasion}.

BTW ... I'm just a pussycat nowadays and wouldn't cheat on my wife, even if it were served up on a platter. :pirate2::CG::twisted: :drink::drunkb:Yippee!

Have another beer. I'm just marking my time and sooner or later you will say okay to my line .... then ....
:love::love:

Yeah, I'll be happy to be picked off the floor and then you all can carry on, last man/woman standing wins a big prize! ;)

Question: Okay if I follow along ... maybe one of you would like to "play" after you ALL drop????????

I'd have to forget to tell my wife of 27 years BUT she'd probably be okay with it ... after all, I'd be helping a fellow warrior get home wouldn't I???

Heeheeheeheehee ... haven't you ALL heard THAT line numerous times already???????? I "used" to use it back when I was still single ... {it worked on more than one occasion}.

BTW ... I'm just a pussycat nowadays and wouldn't cheat on my wife, even if it were served up on a platter. :drink::drunkb:Yippee!

Have another beer. I'm just marking my time and sooner or later you will say okay to my line .... then ....

I love you are happy with your marriage or simply married. I like to "play" with and without beers.

When a was single I didn´t even give any excuses of my behaviour.

Nobody here is talking about cheating, we are simply talking about drinking, joking and partying. Anything wrong with that. I usually do it with my job mates (and most of them are women).

I am 40, have experience enough to eat wich I wanted, served on platter or in a pizza box. My morality rules are marked by my own, anyway thanks for your advice, yo are someyears older than me, perhaps with your age I am dead and before doing could think how I spent my life with no fun after working all time like a damned, or perhaps I find some person who makes me think like you. Who knows in this f***g life what´s happening tomorrow, I can even become a priest (kidding)

Thanks for your opinion. I will have one for you next day :drink:

PS: :love: What´s that? I still answer about it (more kidding)

Cheers for who like and best regards who doesn´t

my pet peeves:

- people who eat with their mouth open
- people who talk with food in their mouth
- drivers who ignore the speeding limits and stop signs
- reality tv shows
- shallow people who know nothing about common knowledge but know everything about fashion and reality tv stuff. god could you be any more superficial

Really?????????? I thought most men would...hum..lol

Not this man ... I have had many, many chances to cheat and turned the young ladies down every single time. In Feb .. my wife and I will celebrate our 28th year of marriage. {I have been married three times and my wife has been married four times}. This time I found the right women [one I can spend the rest of my life with] ... and, one I won't cheat on ... P E R I O D !

Not this man ... I have had many, many chances to cheat and turned the young ladies down every single time. In Feb .. my wife and I will celebrate our 28th year of marriage. {I have been married three times and my wife has been married four times}. This time I found the right women [one I can spend the rest of my life with] ... and, one I won't cheat on ... P E R I O D !

Congrats!!!! You're definitely one of a kind!! lol..wish you'all the best! :mrgreen:

you mean like a 16 year old talking and acting like she's a mature woman?

then yeah i hate that to, act your own age dammit!

kids that dont know how to have fun b/c they think they r so mature you are 13 you dont need to be consentrating on you looks go out side its a fun place

When my sister dosen't answer her cell phone..."Why the heck does she have a freakin' phone then???"....sigh...ahhhh! lol...we must related...lol

Back