Pet Peeve(s)

Having my girlfriend pick me up when we go out.....I hate being the passenger and not being in control, lol...:twisted:

I didn´t know you had a girlfriend...so the promise about not thinking anymore in men was true. LOL. Congratulations. :dive: Diving life has begun for you then. LOL and LOL and reLOL

Best just to concentrate on this one methinks ;)

LOL, much better if you concentrate, you are always forgetting things.

I hate when waiter gives you a not cold enough beer, you tell him and he looks at you as if he was going to damn you (then I put the look like if he likes warm enemas and he understand he has perhaps one delicious cooold beer anywhere) :cheers:

um...how do I explain this? Well, it's me pulling my tongue out at you and making a sound like a fart. hope that helps :)

(Just a joke ofcourse).

um...how do I explain this? Well, it's me pulling my tongue out at you and making a sound like a fart. hope that helps :)

(Just a joke ofcourse).

Ahhhh, ok, some expresions are difficult for me to be understood. Of course I take it like a joke while it doesn´t smell :-? LOOOL :cheers: Have a beer and then you could not blows raspberries at me any more while drinking

Cheers

Having my girlfriend pick me up when we go out.....I hate being the passenger and not being in control, lol...:twisted:

So you are a control freak. Well your not handcuffing me or tying me to the..........erm never mind lol

LOL, then you should know about people from Andalucia (Spain)...but always in a sense of humor...all time exagerating thing as much as they are clearly impossible.

Cheers

lol I think my post went a little over your head. lol

Perhaps, but we use to explain ourselves like that, anyway I take it in humoristic sense, don´t use to piss off with these things.

We use expresions like " it was so cold I had to use a teeth stick for taking my D i c k out for pissing" and thousands more like that continuously. :santa:

Cheers

This thread is just hilarious!

Sure, I'll take you for a beer (or two) any time Solideo. :)

I didn´t know you had a girlfriend...so the promise about not thinking anymore in men was true. LOL. Congratulations. :dive: Diving life has begun for you then. LOL and LOL and reLOL

Shes a girl and shes my friend, so she's called a "girlfriend", ....lol...You're soooooooooo, bad....I like your thinking though....wouldn't hurt any now would it????????? lol
LOL, soli you know I REALLY love men....LOL...heheehehehehe..:mrgreen:
So you are a control freak. Well your not handcuffing me or tying me to the..........erm never mind lol

LMAO....like always brit..."You got me", hehehehhee....

Last edited:
Shes a girl and shes my friend, so she's called a "girlfriend", ....lol...You're soooooooooo, bad....I like your thinking though....wouldn't hurt any now would it????????? lol
LOL, soli you know I REALLY love men....LOL...heheehehehehe..:mrgreen:

[/COLOR][/SIZE]

Ooops, my bad-arse English made me think another thing. Oops, sorry, jajajaja. I am now megaLOLing of this replied. Thanks a lot.

Besos chata (Hughs dear)

This thread is just hilarious!

Sure, I'll take you for a beer (or two) any time Solideo. :)

Dear, I can see your level of thirst is so lowly. (although you haven´t said how big those beers can be). If we are having beers let´s have at least 7-8 with tapas. :drunkb:

Cheers

You're on! Let's see who can drink who under the table :drink:

I wonder if Sky and BritinAfrica would like to join in the competition? :)

LOL, hehehehehe...just say when and where...and I'll definitely be there,..I drink tequila though, so make sure you all have one bottle of Sauza, heeheehehehehe...lol

Ooops, my bad-arse English made me think another thing. Oops, sorry, jajajaja. I am now megaLOLing of this replied. Thanks a lot.

Besos chata (Hughs dear)

LOL, no problem soli!!! you know I'm here to keep ya' in line, hehehehe..lol

LOL, hehehehehe...just say when and where...and I'll definitely be there,..I drink tequila though, so make sure you all have one bottle of Sauza, heeheehehehehe...lol

LOL, no problem soli!!! you know I'm here to keep ya' in line, hehehehe..lol

I know you are an alcohol vacuum. My legs are tembling and shaking. :-?

Would be ok, let´s Rattler invite to party, he also dj. I don´t mind to drink on, under, by or wherever it´s needed to. But if I can´t manage quite well in English, don´t wanna now how will I do when pissed.

Of course I like drinking in Spanish way, little by little, much party, dancing, laughing, listening to music, rounding all bars and pubs as possible and during party until body resist. Rattler and Sky, confirm that please.

I don´t like shots competitions until one drops down.

Brindo por eso (cheers for that)

Would be ok, let´s Rattler invite to party, he also dj. I don´t mind to drink on, under, by or wherever it´s needed to. But if I can´t manage quite well in English, don´t wanna now how will I do when pissed.

Of course I like drinking in Spanish way, little by little, much party, dancing, laughing, listening to music, rounding all bars and pubs as possible and during party until body resist. Rattler and Sky, confirm that please.

I don´t like shots competitions until one drops down.

Brindo por eso (cheers for that)

Hehehehehehe, you know I'm a devil, hahahhahaha..Soli, Rattler, and Jill...you all will witness my tolerance with tequila...oh!, and Soli...I will be the last to drop...heheheheehee...:drink:

Hehehehehehe, you know I'm a devil, hahahhahaha..Soli, Rattler, and Jill...you all will witness my tolerance with tequila...oh!, and Soli...I will be the last to drop...heheheheehee...:drink:

I don´t mind to drop if I do where I like. I told you I don´t drink Tequila, salt is bad for blood pressure :wink: I prefer rum or whisky, depending, and never mix white and yellow drinks.

Back