Pet Peeve(s)

Hehehehhehhee, YAY!!!!! LOL!!!...ok...another of my pet peeves is when "Men are total jerks", lol...does that count???? lol...hehehhhe..

Counts for yourself. Don´t be in a hurry, finally could be out of circus, there is an exit but first have to be patient until medication (not necesary pharma) makes the effect and your mind gets clearly. :drink: while enjoy and drink.

Last edited:
Counts for yourself. Don´t be in a hurry, finally could be out of circus, there is an exist but first have to be patient until medication (not necesary pharma) makes the effect and your mind gets clearly. :drink: while enjoy and drink.

LOL,..."Tu siempre dices la verdad, mi buen amigo"...You're right my good friend...:)

Hahhahahahha,,...I totally get you....:mrgreen: silly.

You know I come into forum to laugh, many things piss me off in my personal life, so when I can I speak about "serious" threads and If I cannot because I don´t manage the thread I prefer joking and laughing.

One of my PV´s: I hate counting :wink:

You know I come into forum to laugh, many things piss me off in my personal life, so when I can I speak about "serious" threads and If I cannot because I don´t manage the thread I prefer joking and laughing.

One of my PV´s: I hate counting :wink:

Hahahahahahha, ****en LMAO lol,...that's why I like you soli, cuz you laugh, and dont give a freak bout it...hehehehehehe, some people need to lighten up...youre so totally cool my friend, :mrgreen:

Hahahahahahha, ****en LMAO lol,...that's why I like you soli, cuz you laugh, and dont give a freak bout it...hehehehehehe, some people need to lighten up...youre so totally cool my friend, :mrgreen:

I hope am not, I won´t be then a person, would be a walking joke. I simply try not to piss off in places to join.

At the point of the sword ...

"at's" alright ... heehee.

My pet peeve is one that some of you can sympathize with .......

It's the civilian who has NEVER been at the point of the sword, saying they understand how I feel when I mention the fact that I had a friend die in my arms. I am sorry as hell, but, there is absolutely no way that a civilian can possibly really know how I feel unless he has walked in my shoes ... heard the rounds singing around his head ... and heard the sound of the bombs/rockets as they zero in on your position and the positions your comrades are manning. The friend by the way, was my closest friend.

You know how I feel if you have been there .. and ... know what I want to do and say to them. It is especially bad, when the person doing this, is a family member or an especially close friend who thinks they are being understanding - they don't know what the hell they are saying.

Enough emoting .............. :drink: let's have a drink or two.

Having my girlfriend pick me up when we go out.....I hate being the passenger and not being in control, lol...:twisted:

Back