Personalised user title.

Define normal matey

Its definitely not cabbage head. Look at the evidence:-
He's an Ex Rupert.
He's Ex Royal Marine.
He's Scottish.
He's a member of Old Bill.

I'm surprised you remembered all of my fine qualities, you senile piss stained old codger. :p :lol:

I had my nap trying to watch UK Old Bill nicking innocent motorists on the Motorways. :p

Do Traffic plod still wear white peaked caps???

They can't be innocent if they've been nicked. :p

Yes, still proudly wear a white peaked cap. :twisted:

What programme were you watching?

Poor, Poor souls that gets your cuffs on them.....:smile: Or wait, that can be interesting. Can I borrow them for awhile?

I watched one TV series about the British Police in South Wales, it had subtitles and I'm very happy about that

So you look like RAF (Snowdrops) Police. Cabbage Head is a wanna RAF bod Snickers :mrgreen:

It was called Police Interceptors.

Last edited:
Poor, Poor souls that gets your cuffs on them.....:smile: Or wait, that can be interesting. Can I borrow them for awhile?

I watched one TV series about the British Police in South Wales, it had subtitles and I'm very happy about that

Why do you need to borrow them when you still have the spare set from Brighton? :p

Yeah, everyone needs subtitles when the Welsh are speaking. :lol:

So you look like RAF (Snowdrops) Police. Cabbage Head is a wanna RAF bod Snickers :mrgreen:

It was called Police Interceptors.

No, the RAF police look like us. :p

Can't say I'm a viewer of Police Interceptors. Too many cops showing off for the camera. :confused:

No, the RAF police look like us. :p

Can't say I'm a viewer of Police Interceptors. Too many cops showing off for the camera. :confused:

Admit it, you are jealous of the smert Blue RAF uniform and are only copying the RAF white cap.:mrgreen:

I must admit Police Interceptors are a bunch of tossers.

Attachments

• DPR-08-063 (9).jpg
    DPR-08-063 (9).jpg
    87.9 KB · Views: 3
Last edited:
Back