Permanently Banned Members - Page 3




 
--
Boots
 
August 26th, 2005  
Corocotta
 
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Doody
for lying about some or all of her military service.
umm, so she is not a fight pilot?
August 26th, 2005  
SwordFish_13
 
 
Hi,

Ya got got the Hint while talking to her that she might not be a F-117 B Nighthawk Pilot ....... oo come on she was a Definate give away even a small conversation and you would know that she knows very little about the Plane ...... but she was nice and sweet ...........

Can't we reduce her sentence to a Temp Ban Pleaseeeeeee



Peace
-=SF-13=-
August 26th, 2005  
82ndMechanic
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by SwordFish_13
but she was nice and sweet ...........

Can't we reduce her sentence to a Temp Ban Pleaseeeeeee
nice and sweet and fake....

that gets under my skin sooooooo bad.

Good job Doody.
--
Boots
August 26th, 2005  
Redneck
 
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by SwordFish_13
Can't we reduce her sentence to a Temp Ban Pleaseeeeeee



Peace
-=SF-13=-

Bans are non-negotiable, and this forum is a better place without fakes and liars.

End of discussion, if you feel that you absolutely have to add something, do so through PMs, but the ban will stand.
August 26th, 2005  
Redleg
 
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by SwordFish_13
Can't we reduce her sentence to a Temp Ban Pleaseeeeeee
Are you sure that she's really a she now??


And as Redneck said, permanent bans are.... permanent....
August 26th, 2005  
>*CrAzY*<
 
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Redleg
Quote:
Originally Posted by SwordFish_13
Can't we reduce her sentence to a Temp Ban Pleaseeeeeee
Are you sure that she's really a she now??
Redleg, you took the words outta my mouth.
August 27th, 2005  
USAFAUX2004
 
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Redleg
Are you sure that she's really a she now??
So thats Why "SHE" only had one picture and it looked too, unrealistic...
August 27th, 2005  
Locke
 
 
yeah stuff that, if that wasn't her real picture.... goodbye!
lol
no, we aren't fickle at all!!!
August 27th, 2005  
tomtom22
 
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Corocotta
Quote:
Originally Posted by Doody
for lying about some or all of her military service.
umm, so she is not a fight pilot?
No she is not. When I saw her post that I checked her profile and things did not add up. I sent her a PM about posting things that were not true especially about who she was. She replied that she would watch that.
August 27th, 2005  
SwordFish_13
 
 
waaaaaaaaaaaaaaa