People Say The Darndest Things

Charge 7

Master Gunner
Henry Kissinger: "There are only two reasons to sit in the back row of an airplane: Either you have diarrhea, or you're anxious to meet people who do."

George Burns: "And God said - Let there be Satan, so people don't blame everything on me. And let there be lawyers, so people don't blame everything on Satan."

Arnold Schwarzenegger: "I saw a woman wearing a sweatshirt with 'Guess' on it. I said, 'Thyroid problem?' "

Robin Williams: "Ah, yes, divorce, from the Latin word meaning to rip out a man's genitals through his wallet."

Jerry Garcia: "I read somewhere that 77 percent of all the mentally ill live in poverty. Actually, I'm more intrigued by the 23 percent who are apparently doing quite well for themselves."

Roseanne: "Women complain about premenstrual syndrome, but I think of it as the only time of the month that I can be myself."

Rod Stewart: "Instead of getting married again, I'm going to find a woman I don't like and just give her a house."

Axel Rose: "I discovered I scream the same way whether I'm about to be devoured by a Great White or if a piece of seaweed touches my foot."

Not too many singers don't sing a love song now and then ;)

Stewart's track record though would cause his credibility in that area to be highly suspect.

My favorite was the Jerry Garcia one. Has me wondering too. :lol:

Charge_7 said:
Arnold Schwarzenegger: "I saw a woman wearing a sweatshirt with 'Guess' on it. I said, 'Thyroid problem?' "

Robin Williams: "Ah, yes, divorce, from the Latin word meaning to rip out a man's genitals through his wallet."

Axel Rose: "I discovered I scream the same way whether I'm about to be devoured by a Great White or if a piece of seaweed touches my foot."

LMBO! These are great! Schwarzenegger's is just awesome because he's...well he's Schwazenegger! :rambo:

Back