People Say The Darndest Things

--
Boots

February 1st, 2005  
Charge 7

Topic: People Say The Darndest Things

Henry Kissinger: "There are only two reasons to sit in the back row of an airplane: Either you have diarrhea, or you're anxious to meet people who do."

George Burns: "And God said - Let there be Satan, so people don't blame everything on me. And let there be lawyers, so people don't blame everything on Satan."

Arnold Schwarzenegger: "I saw a woman wearing a sweatshirt with 'Guess' on it. I said, 'Thyroid problem?' "

Robin Williams: "Ah, yes, divorce, from the Latin word meaning to rip out a man's genitals through his wallet."

Jerry Garcia: "I read somewhere that 77 percent of all the mentally ill live in poverty. Actually, I'm more intrigued by the 23 percent who are apparently doing quite well for themselves."

Roseanne: "Women complain about premenstrual syndrome, but I think of it as the only time of the month that I can be myself."

Rod Stewart: "Instead of getting married again, I'm going to find a woman I don't like and just give her a house."

Axel Rose: "I discovered I scream the same way whether I'm about to be devoured by a Great White or if a piece of seaweed touches my foot."
February 1st, 2005  
A Can of Man

Topic: Re: People Say The Darndest Things

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charge_7
Rod Stewart: "Instead of getting married again, I'm going to find a woman I don't like and just give her a house."
Wait, doesn't this guy sing love songs?
February 1st, 2005  
Charge 7

Not too many singers don't sing a love song now and then

Stewart's track record though would cause his credibility in that area to be highly suspect.

My favorite was the Jerry Garcia one. Has me wondering too.
--
Boots
February 1st, 2005  
A Can of Man

It's known as "Michael Jackson"
February 3rd, 2005  
AFSteliga

Pretty good.
February 7th, 2005  
Darcia

That was pretty funny.
February 7th, 2005  
pixiedustboo

Topic: Re: People Say The Darndest Things

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charge_7
Arnold Schwarzenegger: "I saw a woman wearing a sweatshirt with 'Guess' on it. I said, 'Thyroid problem?' "

Robin Williams: "Ah, yes, divorce, from the Latin word meaning to rip out a man's genitals through his wallet."

Axel Rose: "I discovered I scream the same way whether I'm about to be devoured by a Great White or if a piece of seaweed touches my foot."
LMBO! These are great! Schwarzenegger's is just awesome because he's...well he's Schwazenegger!
May 11th, 2006  
tomtom22

Funny!
May 11th, 2006  
Italian Guy

Hehe, funny.
January 7th, 2007  
Team Infidel

that's a good one