The People have spoken...

Don't worry 5.56X45mm this article is probably not far off the mark!

AMERICA BUYS ALL THAT CHANGE B******T BARACK Obama swept to victory last night as millions of Americans lapped up all that b******t about change.

barob1.jpg
'Change... Yeah... Sure'​
The Illinois senator made history as the first black American to become President and the 44th man to win the office with a lot of vague platitudes and an army of creepy spin doctors.

He told a crowd of 250,000 supporters in his home city of Chicago: "Remember, change is something that happens in the middle of the night when we're all fast asleep and very often the next morning no-one can tell that anything has actually changed.

"I promised you change you can believe in, I did not promise you change you can actually see."
He added: "You believe in Jesus don't you? Right, but have you ever seen Jesus? Exactly. Just making sure we're all on the same page."

Mr Obama said he would bring about change by working closely with the vast and terrifying multi-national corporations that had funded his campaign and pledged to end the war in Iraq in order to create a much bigger war in Afghanistan.

"But instead of some middle-aged white guy doing it, it'll be me and I'm half-Kenyan. D'you see?"

Bill McKay, a college student from Denver, said: "I can't believe I now live in a country where an African American can be elected to the presidency after spending just $600 million on advertising."

He added: "Give me a hug!"

Meanwhile, in the UK, thousands of people talked about staying up all night to watch the drama unfold, but then didn't.

Martin Bishop, from Oxford, said: "I was going to follow the coverage and have the significance of every result explained to me by Lord Dimbleby but then, at the last minute, I decided to go to bed because I don't care."

Denys Hatton, from Guildford, added: "If your life is such that you're placing all your hopes in a politician, then may I humbly suggest you get yourself a crate of superlager and a cardboard box and stop wasting everyone's time."
usmap1.jpg

http://www.thedailymash.co.uk/news/international/america-buys-all-that-change-b******t-200811051377/

Sounds like a bad joke.
And I don't think many folks would take kindly to that map you have there. If you were American that's fine but you're not so I'd say you can take your chippies and pasties and I'll let you know where you can stick it.

Not a very good piss take.
A good way to insult a whole country and then say "we're making fun of ourselves."

This is a proper piss take on one's own ignorance. In this case, Americans making fun of themselves.
mental_worldmap.gif

Can't find one on Korea but I might draw one in a minute or two.

(EDIT)
The world according to Koreans
WorldViewKorea.jpg

Last edited:
Yeah that's a good one, but if there are two things Scottish people hate are being called Scotch, and English! Now you are causing serious trouble.

Yeah that's a good one, but if there are two things Scottish people hate are being called Scotch, and English! Now you are causing serious trouble.

You are confusing the quotation; It is the English who love Scotch, but hate the Scots being described as English. (ref: Hadrians Wall).

Back