Pentagon Study Finds Beards Directly Related To Combat Effectiveness

I knew some WRAF who sported a better tash then I did. In fact you could have bolted fins on their ankles then dropped them out of a Vulcan on the Taliban, they would have surrendered without a shot being fired.
Typically RAF!
The pilots are small feminine men and the women are big as busses with a hairy chest. :wink:

Typically RAF!
The pilots are small feminine men and the women are big as busses with a hairy chest. :wink:

lol I knew Lightning pilots who were 6 foot 12 and 3 days wide, with arms bigger then my thighs, or maybe they were WRAF's

Wow. I see this going sideways with all sorts of fobbits claiming they need beards to be combat effective....

Typically RAF!

Now I know why we really need to shave the chest hair when we apply the pads for the AEDs- these were the culprits... :smile::smile:

Its a Viking conspiracy!

Wow. I see this going sideways with all sorts of fobbits claiming they need beards to be combat effective....
LOL!
Real warriors have a big full beard!
It's just not as convincing when there are remnants of pizza and doghnots in the beard.

lol I knew Lightning pilots who were 6 foot 12 and 3 days wide, with arms bigger then my thighs, or maybe they were WRAF's
Have you seen how big and ugly the Lightning is?
It must be like driving a truck offroad without power steering.

Yep, I refuelled them. Its a driving seat on top of two massive engines, with drop tanks on "top" of the wings. BUT what an aeroplane!

I've driven trucks off road without power steering, like the old diesel 6x6 AEC Militants. I did go off road once with a 6x4 Leyland Bowser, not intentionally I might add, it didn't have power steering and was fully loaded with 11 tons of fuel while other types had power steering. I picked the wrong one to go get my mail from the post office and didn't quite navigate a sharp bend behind one of the hangers. The SWO was hunting me down for days for tearing up "his" grass. He never found me though.:smil:

Last edited:
Back