Pentagon Flags --- Army Operations Center Flag-Raising Ceremonies

Team Infidel

Forum Spin Doctor
Friends,

The Army Operations Center is sponsoring flag raising ceremonies at the Pentagon for Memorial weekend and on the Army’s Birthday / Flag Day.

The primary purpose for the flag-raising ceremonies is to make these commemorative flags available to our friends,relatives, and especially Veterans. Flags will be shipped at the end of the month.

NLT 14 May, order flag(s) by emailing me the following information.

Flag Purchaser
Presented by
Dedicated to
Number for Backgound Image

This is the information to personalize the serial numbered certificate that accompanies each flag. If you want one for yourself, leave the “Presented by” field blank.

NLT 14 May, you will need to pay me for the flag. The cost is $30 per flag, shipping included. You can PayPal me the money and I will just write one big check. Contact me on an individual basis for the paypal address. If you want to send me a money order, payments must be received by 14 May.

The flags are 3’x5’ nylon, with embroidered stars, manufactured in New Jersey. The flags are stamped with a Pentagon shape, “Army Ops Center,” and the occasion (“Memorial Day 2008,” or “Army B’day & Flag Day 2008”).

CHOICES FOR BACKGROUND IMAGE for MEMORIAL WEEKEND:
(We do NOT have all the images yet for the Army Birthday/Flag Day.
If you have any pictures to nominate, please email them to me ASAP!)

Last edited:
Back