PELOSI BOOK BOMB: FIRST FEMALE SPEAKER CHARTS #899 ON AMAZON SALES...

Team Infidel

Forum Spin Doctor
Here is a link to the book.
http://www.amazon.com/Know-Your-Power-Americas-Daughters/dp/0385525869

51SKSxhxJpL._SL500_AA240_.jpg

But even better... here is the link to the reviews.... ;)

http://www.amazon.com/review/produc...ts=1&colid=&sortBy=bySubmissionDateDescending

" Here's how to get "your" power:
1. your father is mayor of Baltimore and he knows every politico of dubious character from North Carolina to Maine.
2. your husband is multimillionaire and he can buy and sell any serious opponents in your district
3. you are a female of "ethnic" heritage, which provides a way for elitist voters in San Francisco to demonstrate how "open-minded" they are without actually having to vote for a real minority
4 you are not burdened by intellect or any value other than maintaining power and you dress very well, this boosts your "pander-factor" and maintains your voter base
Thanks, Nancy, you're truly an inspiration. Now can you get us some gasoline???? I know that this is not a bother when your spouse is worth $40 million, but the rest of could use some oil drilling."

That comment is HILARIOUS

" Here's how to get "your" power:
1. your father is mayor of Baltimore and he knows every politico of dubious character from North Carolina to Maine.
2. your husband is multimillionaire and he can buy and sell any serious opponents in your district
3. you are a female of "ethnic" heritage, which provides a way for elitist voters in San Francisco to demonstrate how "open-minded" they are without actually having to vote for a real minority
4 you are not burdened by intellect or any value other than maintaining power and you dress very well, this boosts your "pander-factor" and maintains your voter base
Thanks, Nancy, you're truly an inspiration. Now can you get us some gasoline???? I know that this is not a bother when your spouse is worth $40 million, but the rest of could use some oil drilling."

That comment is HILARIOUS

Hilarious but true.

Pelosi really ticked me off when she arrived at the House and her first order of business was to declare Bush impeachment off the table. Thanks alot Nancy, you have not only shown everybody that you are a wimp and that politics comes before good governance but you have also sent a clear mesage to all future would be US emperors that disregarding the US Constitution WILL be tolerated by Congress.

What's really amazing is what House Republicans have done. She and the rest of the Democrat majority adjourned for the Democrat 5-week vacation and the Republican House Members protested it. Why? Because she wouldn't bring to the floor the issue of the 26 year ban on off shore drilling. The Republican Members staged a protest, Nancy went and had the TV Cameras, Microphones, and Lights turned off and they stayed. The Republican house members continued to protest and allowed the public to come inside and watch and join in the protest.

What does this all mean? Nancy is one scum sucking witch.... we're in a energy crisis and she goes on vacation....

I think the Republicans blew a great opportunity there. They admirably continued the debate despite the Pelosi power cut off for only a couple of hours and then hopped on their own planes and went off on the same 5 week vacation that the Democrats went on right in the midst of the country's energy crisis.
The President could have called a special session of Congress, which is within his power and made Ms. Pelosi and her fellow Democrats look pretty foolish IMO, but ...
I really don't know who would be interested in her book so, that poor showing doesn't really surprise me.

I think it would be better to let them go for a week then, interrupt their vacation and call them back. If he don't call them back at all before the 5 weeks is up then, I would agree with Top.

Back