Pee

Status
Not open for further replies.

A Can of Man

Je suis aware
A few weeks ago I broke into the officer's mess hall at night and peed all over the battallion commander's seat. HA!

Ever since he's taken over we've been forced to take "surveys" about which Marine we dislike most, what "abuses" someone's done to someone which has spread a whole load of distrust within our ranks. Unity has been completely shattered.
Also, lately he's decided to cut all special leaves and passes earned by us. If it caused a problem it would be better if he had said that he will make it very hard for us to earn special leaves in future from this day on but he decided to axe the ones we earned way before as well. We get these privilages for outstanding work etc.
Also he does something we call an inspection raid. Basically shows up at the company barracks unannounced and points out "faults." But he doesn't even know why we do some things the way we do them and decides on the spot to ban the practice which makes life harder for us. One such thing was making us not be able to use the washing machine after 10PM. But there are over 80 people and only two washing machines. Running it during daytime only doesn't give us enough time to do all the laundry, especially since the water flow is so damn low that it takes forever to fill the machines with water in the first place. arrrrrghhh!!!
Also he always lies. He says "which ever team comes in first will get 3 days added to his next leave." So my team came in first... and nothing. It wasn't just me. This happened over and over and over and over again. In fact "come on! I'll add 3 days to your next leave" kinda became a battallion joke.
Also treats senior NCOs with absolute disrespect.

You should've :cens: on his chair, like BD said, rather than rape him like I Love Gun said.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back