Pearl Harbour: Conspiracy Theory? - Page 2

--
Boots

June 26th, 2005  
MontyB

I have trouble with the conspiracy theory simply because there was nothing to be gained by not doing anything about it and a lot to be lost.

Just knowing about the attack was grounds in itself for war so I doubt FDR would have simply sat back and done nothing with this information, at the very least the naval base would have been emptied and/or a counter strike prepared against the Japanese taskforce in the event of an attack.
July 2nd, 2005  
Italian Guy

We have gone thru this before, I don't understand why this is still around.
Anyways American English has a status of its own with all its differences from Standard English.
So does Canadian English.
On the other hand UK Australian English itself isnot exactlythe same as spoken in the UK.
July 2nd, 2005  
Joe252

just too clear a bit up too... ass is not a donkey its your butt, Jack ass is a male donkey and Jenny Ass is a female donkey
Im shocked that South park would be useing the correct term arse
--
Boots
July 2nd, 2005  
Shadowalker

Sadly kids here in britain are starting to sound american due to all the american tv shows. Felt like slapping a little kid who was saying mom not mum.
Ass and Butt are both american terms, not normally used in britain though due to tv they have begun to be used. Never heard of a Jenny ass.
July 2nd, 2005  
Redneck

Those of you who fail to pay attention to warnings will in the future be temporarily banned for doing so.

Locked.