Peace Mission 2005, China-Russia Military Exercise

--

August 26th, 2005  
phoenix80

Topic: Peace Mission 2005, China-Russia Military Exercise

Chinese and Russian troops completed their first joint military exercises yesterday with a mock paratrooper invasion on China's east coast. The eight days of maneuvers, with 7,000 Chinese and 1,800 Russian troops, underscored military ties between the Cold War adversaries; the ties have been motivated by unease with US dominance in world affairs.

A Chinese surveillance plane takes part in an offshore blockade exercise during the third phase of the Sino-Russian "Peace Mission 2005" joint military exercise, held on August 23, 2005 near China's Shandong Peninsula.

One of the Chinese warships leave the port of Qingdao, eastern China's Shandong province 22 August 2005, to take part in the 'Peace Mission 2005' Sino-Russian joint military exercise.

August 26th, 2005  
phoenix80

Topic: Peace Mission 2005, China-Russia Military Exercise

August 26th, 2005  
SwordFish_13

Hi,

Nice Pictures ............ Just Curious those Solders wearing the Blue Camo. are they SF or regular Troops

peace
-=SF-13=-
--
August 26th, 2005  
SwordFish_13

Hi,

Hey Look i found Some POW
http://img383.imageshack.us/img383/8099/823c1lu.jpg

Russia Solders with their Super Duper Wepons

Russian Solders : Special Operations ............. it requires Courage and Commitment

Where can i find a good Chinese Restorant

Russian DDG543 sails into Qingdao port

Peace
-=SF_13=-
August 26th, 2005  
SwordFish_13

Hi,

Some more Serious Pictures

Peace
-=SF_13=-
August 26th, 2005  
SwordFish_13

Hi,

I have many More i will post when we will get to the second page ,.......
August 26th, 2005  
Rabs

Russian Paratroopers are some of the toughest SOBs around.
August 26th, 2005  
vargsriket

Amazing pictures Swordfish, thanks a lot, keep posting!
August 26th, 2005  
SwordFish_13

Hi,

Quote:
Originally Posted by vargsriket
Amazing pictures Swordfish, thanks a lot, keep posting!
Some more Pictures and this page will become Virtually Impossible to be opened by pople who have a dial-up Connection ........... Keep Posting until we get a new page .........then i will [post a few others some are high defination hence would requite higher bandwidth ........... we just need 7 more posts to get to the second page .........

Peace
August 26th, 2005  
Spartacus

Yeah ive got dial up but its be worth the wait for these pics. Nice findins

EDIT: Now I feel dumb because i posted n then saw that fishy is banned. Ne one got more pics?