Peace Mission 2005, China-Russia Military Exercise

phoenix80

Banned
Chinese and Russian troops completed their first joint military exercises yesterday with a mock paratrooper invasion on China's east coast. The eight days of maneuvers, with 7,000 Chinese and 1,800 Russian troops, underscored military ties between the Cold War adversaries; the ties have been motivated by unease with US dominance in world affairs.

534517561jv.jpg

534547398gc.jpg

A Chinese surveillance plane takes part in an offshore blockade exercise during the third phase of the Sino-Russian "Peace Mission 2005" joint military exercise, held on August 23, 2005 near China's Shandong Peninsula.

534517578xh.jpg

One of the Chinese warships leave the port of Qingdao, eastern China's Shandong province 22 August 2005, to take part in the 'Peace Mission 2005' Sino-Russian joint military exercise.

534547409xo.jpg

534592723ct.jpg

534455599do.jpg

Hi,

Nice Pictures ............ Just Curious those Solders wearing the Blue Camo. are they SF or regular Troops

peace
-=SF-13=-

Hi,

vargsriket said:
Amazing pictures Swordfish, thanks a lot, keep posting!

Some more Pictures and this page will become Virtually Impossible to be opened by pople who have a dial-up Connection ........... Keep Posting until we get a new page .........then i will [post a few others some are high defination hence would requite higher bandwidth ........... we just need 7 more posts to get to the second page ......... :)

Peace

:tank: :salute2: Yeah ive got dial up but its be worth the wait for these pics. Nice findins :salute2: :tank:

EDIT: Now I feel dumb because i posted n then saw that fishy is banned. Ne one got more pics?

phoenix_aim54 said:
You mean Spetznatz?

they r vicious

I second that.

Nice pictures, but I have a question(s), was this a mock Russian invasion of China or vice versa? did the China mark their vehicles with Red Flags or was it the Russians who used the Red Flags? Both? (The latter meaning that the flag meant they were "alive" and that if they were "killed" the had to take the flag down to show they were out of action, so to say.)

I still remember a Chinese Government official's prediction in the 80's " America has never been a worry, if there is to be war, it will be the Great Bear to the North who starts it." Hopefully that will not be a prediction that will come true.

Missileer said:
I still remember a Chinese Government official's prediction in the 80's " America has never been a worry, if there is to be war, it will be the Great Bear to the North who starts it." Hopefully that will not be a prediction that will come true.

Not any more!

China-Russia-Iran-North Korea have one common goal now: lets screw the USA.

We shouldnt let it happen.

Hi,

phoenix_aim54 said:
Nice pictures, but I have a question(s), was this a mock Russian invasion of China or vice versa? did the China mark their vehicles with Red Flags or was it the Russians who used the Red Flags? Both? (The latter meaning that the flag meant they were "alive" and that if they were "killed" the had to take the flag down to show they were out of action, so to say.)

These Excerisess were also Conducted keeping in mind to the Growing insability and growing Islamic Terrorism in east and South East Asia .......... the basic Aim was Interopratability of the Two Armed Forces....... they Mocked a Attack on third Country targetted to Bring Down a Roughe Country Swiftly ....

Peace
-=SF_13=-

SwordFish_13 said:
Hi,

Damien435 said:
phoenix_aim54 said:

These Excerisess were also Conducted keeping in mind to the Growing insability and growing Islamic Terrorism in east and South East Asia .......... the basic Aim was Interopratability of the Two Armed Forces....... they Mocked a Attack on third Country targetted to Bring Down a Roughe Country Swiftly ....

Peace
-=SF_13=-

Ah, so this was a mock joint attack military exercise then? It sounded to me like it was a mock Russian amphibious assault in China, makes a lot more sense now, thank you.

Back