Peace Mission 2005, China-Russia Military Exercise

EagleZtrike said:
China would readily be allied with the United States. If the administration and all it's wisdom would allow it instead of thinking their a terror. That ally would be a huge asset to the US too. Economy and freindship wise throughout the world.

But two nations would have to be sold out and one goverment would have to collapse.

EagleZtrike said:
Nah. They should just appreciate each other's government and let each go their own ways. But allied lol.

Can not be allied with someone under those circumstances unless there is a greater evil present. We were allied with Russia in WWII because Germany was the greater evil and we needed to work together to defeat them. Who or what would constitute that greater evil? Aliens?

Hi,

Damien435 said:
Can not be allied with someone under those circumstances unless there is a greater evil present. We were allied with Russia in WWII because Germany was the greater evil and we needed to work together to defeat them. Who or what would constitute that greater evil? Aliens?

** SwordFish Tries to Hide India on the map :D ;)

SwordFish_13 said:
Hi,

Damien435 said:

** SwordFish Tries to Hide India on the map :D ;)

Yeah, about that, A.) I think India and the US have a pretty close relationship right now since America is the most powerful democracy in the world and India is the most populace in the world and B.) If you are suggesting that India could surpass China and the United States' military might to a point where both nations would feel that they must ally to protect one another from the threat of war with India I feel duty bound to tell you that I disagree.

Hi,

Damien435 said:
Yeah, about that, A.) I think India and the US have a pretty close relationship right now since America is the most powerful democracy in the world and India is the most populace in the world and B.) If you are suggesting that India could surpass China and the United States' military might to a point where both nations would feel that they must ally to protect one another from the threat of war with India I feel duty bound to tell you that I disagree.

Umm you asked for Suggestions ........... i gave one ........ baaaaaaaaaaaa whatever .......... Ok Lets just concentrate on those Aliens then ;) :D

EagleZtrike said:
Understandable China is arming itself heavily. Preparing a defence if an invasion occurs. They aren't gonna go on the offensive though.

China would readily be allied with the United States. If the administration and all it's wisdom would allow it instead of thinking their a terror. That ally would be a huge asset to the US too. Economy and freindship wise throughout the world.

Sorry, I don't get along with communist nations.

I've said it once and I'll say it again. The devil is coming and he has a "MADE IN CHINA" sticker on his ass.

WOW! They have a lot of new vehicles I haven't seen before. That airborn APC looks neat. I guess that Walmart thing really paid off for the PLA? :wink:

Why don't we (USA) have a new para tank? All we have are Hummers, and we know how though to kill they are...

GI_JOEJK said:
WOW! They have a lot of new vehicles I haven't seen before. That airborn APC looks neat. I guess that Walmart thing really paid off for the PLA? :wink:

Why don't we (USA) have a new para tank? All we have are Hummers, and we know how though to kill they are...
Did any American para tanks ever exist? I know the Bundeswehr tried doing it with the Wiesel, but it was destroyed every time. Also, I didn't see any Chinese para tank in this thread.

Now,China is developping not only heavy vehicles but also cheap but effective vehicles.
QL-550
0f60ae3170823731.jpg

7eb4ecb67a37547a.jpg

348ce04c1a8c81b4.jpg

683803c179f2c7fa.jpg

cc2efc91cf0f4dda.jpg

1cf2d8ee2f8de9bd.jpg

ZFB-05/2002 New Star APC

106adce1d515e561.jpg

Back