patton vs. montgomery

patton v monty

• Total voters

behemoth79

What would happen if Generals Patton and Montgomery were to go at it in a fistfight? who would come out on top? please keep this between the two men and dont spread it into an America vs. Britain affair. im not looking foreward to getting this locked.

Patton was not only a large, strong man but he was a lifelong athlete. His huge ego would never let him give up in a fight.

Actually it was me but it was a mistake I hit the wrong button, its a pity there is no way to change who you vote for with the edit option.
:)

However I guess if I need to justify it I will go with Monty was a wirey sort of a guy that was too pig headed to lose.

Hows that?.

MontyB said:
Actually it was me but it was a mistake I hit the wrong button, its a pity there is no way to change who you vote for with the edit option.
:)

However I guess if I need to justify it I will go with Monty was a wirey sort of a guy that was too pig headed to lose.

Hows that?.

how bout just going with both of you have the same name?

Patton he would've beat Monty with his riding crop.Then when that broke he would just start boxing him.He wouldn't quiet now matter how hard Monty would've fought till he was either dead or Monty was dead or Monty surrendered.

Back