Patrol Boat

Mr KillKill

Between 1979 and 1983 there was an Australian naval drama series set in the time of airing and was about life aboard an Australian Naval patrol boat.
There were only 2 seasons made (I think) each about 13 episodes long, I remember watching the show with my older brother (who referred to it as Parole Boat), it was an excellent show made with the assistance of the Royal Astralian Navy ie; mainly loaning them two actual patrol boats on which to do the filming therefore making it very realistic (no digital recreations in those days just the real stuff).
I have been looking to get my hands on a copy of these two seasons and have tried Ebay and ABC (thats the Australian Broadcast Corporation not the U.S. one) shop online but no luck. If anyone knows where to get a copy could you let us know.
Cheers

I find most DVDs and books at Amazon.com, they have also partenered with Borders Book Stoers. I just bought "the "Firefly Series" and "Serenity" from Amazon.

I find most DVDs and books at Amazon.com, they have also partenered with Borders Book Stoers. I just bought "the "Firefly Series" and "Serenity" from Amazon.

Of all the people to be a sci-fi fan. :)

Missileer said:
I went into a deep blue funk when the Firefly Series was cancelled.

Totally agree, I was very disappointed went it finished, not even a complete season. It was always a good source for one liners.

As for amazon, checked it but no luck there either I guess it just hasn't been resurrected onto DVD yet.

Back