Patriots Win 3rd Super Bowl in 4 Years (AP)

Congratulations to the Patriots! :cheers:

The News Manager will from now on post 3 random sports news articles in here everyday.
It's been a bit quiet in here lately, so I hope some of them may trigger some interesting discussions now.. :)

eagles lost :cry: . if you really think about it, eagels had, waht, 4 tunovers, and still came up to get within 3 points. any other game that a team has 4 tunovers, its a kill. and also holding the pats scoreless, and only leting them get like 1 first down in the first quater is a pretty good team. in my eyes i think eagles could have won the superbowl, if there werent that many UNFORCED errors. i said unforced because one fumble eagles had no control over. the interceptions was just bad judgment.

i think there is something more important than that joe...
REDLEG DOUBLE POSTED!!!
dont make me report you to the mods redleg ;)
just playin... :lol:

I definitely agree the Eagles lost - why were they still huddling with 2.5 minutes left? McNabb looked confused and threw some bad passes. Interesting to see how well TO came back though - I was impressed and surprised.

rotc boy said:
i think there is something more important than that joe...
REDLEG DOUBLE POSTED!!!
dont make me report you to the mods redleg ;)
just playin... :lol:

Where? ;)

There seemed to be no sense of urgency for the Eagles, on the field or on the sideline. There was no emotion, it looked like the Pats wanted it more.

I was kind of hoping the Eagles would get it, but I don't usually watch football so it doesn't really upset me all that much, lol

The patriots didnt play their best in the 1st half of that game. 2nd half they looked more like the Patriots we are used to seeing......I think somebody forgot to tell the Eagles it was the 4th quarter and they were only down 10 points if they hadnt took so long they could have scored more....but of course that just means the Patriots would've scored more ;)

Now do you think the media will give Tom Brady the credit that he deserves? He has been in the League 5 years, startin QB 4 and has 3 SuperBowl wins? One very underrated QB.

you have to look at it at not only about the QB. the pats defense had a godd game (cause somebody else was playing bad. wont say any names *cough* McNabb) how about Tom Brady's unforced fumble. no defender near him. i agree, he is a good QB, but he still needs to get better to become one of the "GREATS".

I agree that he has a ways to go. The Pats have a good team, since he took over at QB they have made it to the Superbowl and won 3 times in 5 years. He is not Montana or Favre, but he is on pace to be. Always learnin is the key. From what I have heard from the media, he has nothin to do with it, but he also has 2 Superbowl MVP's. I just think he is finally due some credit. I am by far not a Pat's fan but try to give credit when due.

Back