Patch ID Question

Cliff J

I have a military patch that I believe belonged to my father. He was in the Merchant Marines during WWll & an Army corporal electrician during Korea, stationed in Tokyo. It is round, has a white background with a red circle w/ bow ribbon at bottom, surrounding a blue eagle with arrows in right talon & branch in left talon. Would someone help me ID this? Thank you very much.

Please reply asap

Last edited by a moderator:
I have a military patch that I believe belonged to my father. He was in the Merchant Marines during WWll & an Army corporal electrician during Korea, stationed in Tokyo. It is round, has a white background with a red circle w/ bow ribbon at bottom, surrounding a blue eagle with arrows in right talon & branch in left talon. Would someone help me ID this? Thank you very much.

Please reply asap

you can browse here -- http://www.armedforcesinsignia.com/?c=288&page=2

you mention Merchant Marines, doubt they had any patches.. then you mention he was in the Army during Korea... What he *did* is of no significance but rather *What* unit he was with during the conflict... such and such brigade of such and such Division... tell us that and you might get somewhere.

Back