Pat Robertson strikes again :)

wolfen

Yes.................its true out very own Virginia Beach based religious nutcase opened his mouth yet again.
Apparently he didn't learn his lesson after that stupid remark he made about New Orleans after Katrina hit. Now he says this :)

http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/video/2010/01/13/VI2010011303724.html

Now everybody here knows I'm not exactly the most religious person in eth crowd, but is it just me or does anybody else think that if God was gonna punish Haiti for "making a pact withe the devil" he'd have done so a hellofa long time ago?
I want what Pat Robertson is taking it obviously doesn't show up on a drug test, either that or he's completely lost what little mind he started out in life with. Yes indeed this man is living proof that some people really are stupid

When I heard that today, I really thought I must have misheard him until the news reran it. Amazing!

I watched a clip from this on YouTube from TheYoungTurks. I was laughing my butt off (at the comments from the host, not from Pat Robertson).

I can't believe what a total moron Pat Robertson is.

I watched a clip from this on YouTube from TheYoungTurks. I was laughing my butt off (at the comments from the host, not from Pat Robertson).

I can't believe what a total moron Pat Robertson is.
Sorry Pix ..... "total moron" doesn't even come close to describing "Pickle Puss Robertson" ... and ... it demeans "real" morons world wide. In the case of this dimwit, I could even support retroactive birth control.

BTW - the ONLY people that are worse than Robertson, are those people that fully support everything he represents.

Last edited:
I must have missed the part where Satan personally removed the French from Haiti in history class.

That's because Satan had no part in defeating the French in Haiti. some may have made a pact with the devil, but (1) Satan really couldn't care less who rules who as long as he gets souls and (2) No amount of Vodoo will defeat and Army even back in those days (3) if God was going to "shake the ground" like I said before he'd have done it a long time ago.

I completely disagree that Haiti deserved this, but Pat's optimism is warranted. Maybe, just maybe, this could be a huge turning point for Haiti, and maybe, just maybe, something good will come of this.

I know, 50,000 lives lost is certainly a terrible price to pay. But that's something no one can control. It's is no one's fault the quake happened. But it happened, and all we can do is make do as best as we can. Save the crying for the 50k dead for another time. We have a country, a culture, and a people to help.

I know, 50,000 lives lost is certainly a terrible price to pay. But that's something no one can control. It's is no one's fault the quake happened. But it happened, and all we can do is make do as best as we can. Save the crying for the 50k dead for another time. We have a country, a culture, and a people to help.

Just FTR: Last estimates from JAN 18 have it at 250.000 dead, about 400.000 injured, and 3.000.000 affected (i.e. homeless, e.g.)

The newly installed (catholic) Bishop in the Basque Lands of Spain had a nice commentary as well: "...bad what happened in Haiti, but we here in Spain are really off worse: We have lost our spirituality and are drowning in Materialism, so we should rather cry for that... There are worse things than Haiti!". (the sources in English are scarce, but there are many in Spaish, here one in English, for Spanish check any news paper for google and add "Munilla"): http://southofwatford.blogspot.com/2010/01/haitithe-bishops-put-it-into.html

For me that reads all religious looneys are on the same track, if we feel we need to fight the Musim ones for their extremistic (?) views on Quaran, it is also about time we fight our own, Christian and much closer culturally, mentally disturbed interpretors of our Bible.

FWIW,

Rattler

Idiots like Pat Robertson always say stuff like that when something bad happens to somebody else, but when something bad happens to them they never take any responsibility for it. I consider Pat Robertson just another oxygen thief like Fred Phelps.

Sorry Pix ..... "total moron" doesn't even come close to describing "Pickle Puss Robertson" ... and ... it demeans "real" morons world wide. In the case of this dimwit, I could even support retroactive birth control.

BTW - the ONLY people that are worse than Robertson, are those people that fully support everything he represents.

How about a good **** off. Does that work for you?

I actually got an email from him once, I emailed CBN and told them to stop soaking my mother for all her SS money in the name of God and saying that they'd prey for her to get better. Well, her health has deteriorated since 1996, and thos ebastards at CBN keep telling her God can make her live longer for a donation, I told them to lay off, I received an email back saying I was going to rot in hell if I didn't let my mother do what she wanted with here money. If that's what religion is turning into then I guess I better start looking forward to the trip to hell cause I want nothing to do with people like that.
Pat Robertsaon and teh rest of the "televangelists" all need to stfu and go away

I actually got an email from him once, I emailed CBN and told them to stop soaking my mother for all her SS money in the name of God and saying that they'd prey for her to get better. Well, her health has deteriorated since 1996, and thos ebastards at CBN keep telling her God can make her live longer for a donation, I told them to lay off, I received an email back saying I was going to rot in hell if I didn't let my mother do what she wanted with here money. If that's what religion is turning into then I guess I better start looking forward to the trip to hell cause I want nothing to do with people like that.
Pat Robertsaon and teh rest of the "televangelists" all need to stfu and go away

I sympathize, you know that type of "Christianity" remains me more of the Nigerian email scams than it does of an actual religion.

Back