--

September 11th, 2010  
Shmack

So he didn't burn anything, did he?
September 11th, 2010  
LeMask

I dont think so...

He gave up on his "wise project"...

Yossarian, Wasnt aimed at you in any way... Just ranting...
September 12th, 2010  
03USMC

Quote:
Originally Posted by LeMask
You heard about the Mossad agents cheering in New York the day of the attack?

They were cheering for a political reason.

You better back that up now. With something other than Tinfoil.com or 88 . org.

If you think I'm kidding ignore this, give me a reason
--
September 12th, 2010  
LeMask

Back that up?

What do you mean?

so many videos about this event:
CNN footage + radio messages
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tRfhUezbKLw

They speak about it in this video too:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0Jfu0nVjjs0

Just the videos I've found in 10seconds of search... But I'm not inventing anything here...

Conspiracy theorist use this to say that Israel planned the attacks... But what I mean is that there is people who benefited directly from the 9/11 attacks.

If you are selling coal, and that a mine collapsed, it's good news for you, as the coal prices will go up and that you will be making more money...

If you are selling Toyotas, you are happy to see General Motors firing people and closing... It means more qualifier employees for you to hire on the market, and more customers... etc etc...

If you were selling weapons to the state, you should be popping champagne when a big country like the US is going to war...

If Hamas is throwing rockets at Israel it's a good news if you are selling anti missile systems, gaz masks, body armor, ammo, weapons etc...

It's how the world works...
September 12th, 2010  
senojekips

Quote:
Originally Posted by LeMask
You heard about the Mossad agents cheering in New York the day of the attack?

They were cheering for a political reason.

The death of the people was just a statistic for them, it's the way we think today that causes these thing...

You dont see innocent people dying, but you see an attack against the big ally of an enemy (Israel). This is why the people were cheering.
They were cheering because they knew that this would bring an instant knee jerk reaction against Muslims, hopefully getting the US to grant them more support, and they were right, it did.

I don't think that they were celebrating the deaths of 3000+ innocent people,.... never the less it was a stupid and callous display of emotion, and clearly indicative of the Zionist views of the USA,... a bottomless money pit to be exploited as needed.
September 12th, 2010  
Yossarian

I am still very concerned about the reaction of burning those holy books will cause.

Most Muslims as far as I know, consider the very book, something that is Holy, it is a little more than the words of their God, it in itself is a religious relic of sorts.
September 12th, 2010  
LeMask

Exactly what I said...

We dont care about the dead anymore... 3000+ dead people? Just a statistic...
September 12th, 2010  
LeMask

I saw some Muslims who didnt care... Really educated guys by the way.

They told me that the Coran is a holy message from god. And that it was aimed at the whole mankind, if some people want to burn it, it's their problem. God is the only protector of his book.

But this is the religious opinion of the elite. Their political opinion is that this will anger the extremists... A Coran burning is a wonderful recruitment tool for terrorists.
September 12th, 2010  
senojekips

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yossarian
I am still very concerned about the reaction of burning those holy books will cause.

Most Muslims as far as I know, consider the very book, something that is Holy, it is a little more than the words of their God, it in itself is a religious relic of sorts.
Holiness is in the eye of the beholder. It is NOT the work of their god, it is no more than man's impression of what he thinks his god wants.

In all honesty it about as stupid as one can get, without being permanently consigned to a mental hospital. I know people who are the same about their football teams, but they don't "actually" go to war over it.

In New Guinea 40 years or so ago, a lutheran missionary friend of the family was rather excited about the increasing demand for the small copies of the new testament he kept in stock. The mystery was solved when one of the locals disclosed that it wasn't a new christian revival, it was the fact that the store had no cigarette paper and the onion skin paper in those New Testaments was an excellent substitute.

No one died as a result of this, not at the hand of the good pastor, nor an act of god,... although several may have eventually died of lung cancer if they lived long enough.
September 12th, 2010  
LeMask

Never heard of "hooligans"?

They go to war for their gods... And you can see their gods playing in shorts on TV. Funniest religion ever.

And there is a difference between using the paper to light a cigarette and burning a book.

And today you burn a Coran, the next day you burn muslims...