The Passing of a Legend

They are dropping like flies, last week was Eric Sykes and now this bloke.

Yeah, it is kinda of sad...

I used to enjoy watching him the "McHale's Navy"...

Here is a blooper for that show...

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-8E8trKZGbE"]McHales Navy Sing along - YouTube[/ame]

I know, even Carroll Shelby in May...

Many greats from around the globe are passing, but let us not dare say disappear!

For people like the gentlemen who put smiles in the hearts of all of us growing up will surely never be forgotten as the true greats they are.

Like Steve Mcqueen or Sinatra, they will be seen as legends in the eyes of millions and inspiration for many others in their respective professions that come afterwards.

As for me I am not sad, not even a little, for they lived long lives that I hope were filled with happiness, the same type given to young childeren like myself who didn't care that most of their work was in black and white.;)

May these icons all rest well.

You guys believed that, too?

I used to think that this is only an Asian thing- people passing on in batches (if the word is correct!?)... especially when I was working in the hospitals here...:shock::shock:

Yes we do Viper, how it came about I have no idea, but it doesn't only refer to people who pass on. I hadn't been married long and inside a week my missus ended up in hospital, I got nicked for parking and my car broke down. I was highly peeved that week.

Last edited:
Yes we do Viper, how it came about I have no idea, but it doesn't only refer to people who pass on. I hadn't been married long and inside a week my missus ended up in hospital, I got nicked for parking and my car broke down. I was highly peeved that week.

Hmmm, thata is indeed interesting... and quite right about the accident thingy... you, they do come in threes...

Back