Parody Cadences

C/2nd Lt Robot

So I'm "that guy" in my ROTC unit. The one who really gets annoyed with the same old "C-130", "Airborne Ranger", etc etc etc cadences and does something about it. We get up at 0500 to hear the same old crap? Nah I expect a couple of :cen:ing laughs - and I'm sadistic enough to get the ball rolling.

If anyone has any parody cadences that would be much appreciated, the more off the wall the better. Nothing is too strange for me; I've even done "Whip me, beat me, I need some love". I really like ones that are to the tune of La Di Da Di; for example "If Michael Jackson were here/ he'd tell all the little boys/ hey come be my toy."

Yeah I wrote pages of them but ran out of ideas. So far I've only been told to stop and either switch places with another caller - who immediately starts off with C-130 or Airborne Ranger - or tell me to start another one.

maybe you can use this, I always thought it was fun to march with this cadence

I'm A Steam Roller Baby:

I'm a steam roller baby,
Just a'rollin down the line

Hey, I'm a steam roller baby,
Just a'rollin down the line

So you better get outta my way now
Before I roll right over you

With just a little, a little, a little bit a'Soul
and a lotta, a lotta, a lotta Rock n' Roll

So you better get outta my way now
Before I roll right over you

Hey, I'm an Airborne Soldier
Just a'fallin' from the sky

I'm an Airborne Soldier
Just a'fallin' from the sky

So ya better get outta my way now
Because I'm here to make you die

Because I'm here to make you die

Hey, I'm an Air Assault Trooper,
Just a'slidin' down the rope

I'm an Air Assault Trooper,
Just a'slidin' down the rope

The 101 ain't a joke

The 101 ain't a joke

You can change what ever "subject" you want... like instead of "Air Assault Trooper" you can say "I am a Pimp Daddy baby, and I am rolling in the Doe.... So you better get outta my way now, So I can make some more Dope"(I am guessing your JROTC, cause my school doesnt care what we sing as long as parents arn't around to hear it) and figure out what to say next keeping the same format as the Steam Roller... its a pretty easy cadence to sing and it can be pretty funny depending on the skill of the caller

Back