Paris Hilton released from jail (no Joke)

mmarsh

Paris Hilton has been released from Jail only after 5 days in Jail and resentenced to 45 days house Arrest due to a "medical condition".

Truly unbelievable...

http://seattlepi.nwsource.com/tv/1401AP_Paris_Hilton_11th_LdWritethru.html
-----------------------------------------------------------

I don't care about the self-centered Twinkie, I care about justice.

How does anybody convicted of both DWI AND a Parole Violation manages to trade an LA County Jail for a Beverly Hills Mansion. Can anybody explain it to me?

Question 1: Isn't sentencing supposed to be about punishment so that the offender remembers not to do it again?

Question 2: Is being confined to a LA mansion even considered a punishment?

Question 3: I'm broke, but I'd like to volenter to be punished in said method as Paris Hilton. I don't even need a mansion, my apartment is good enough.

Lets mention other satisfied clients of the (bought) American justice system...

1. OJ Simpson -Killed 2 people, walked, then confessed to it in book deal.

2. Von Bulow -Killed his wife, walked and bought a new younger one with dead wifes money.

3. Robert Blake -also killed wife. His story was that 'Forgot' his handgun at a resterant, and left his soon to be ex in the car to get it. 2 minutes later his wife was shot dead. But it wasn't all bad news for Bob. His soon to be ex-wifes death meant he didn't have to pay the Alimony.

4. Kobe Bryant -Apparently Utah was having a sale on Rape charges.

5. Edward Kennedy - Drunk driving and Vehicular man-slaughter is not a crime in Mass for some.

6. Marc Rich -As the Beatles song goes "Need (and got) a little help from his friend". Who happened to be a outgoing President of the United States.

7. Phil Spector (Speaking about the Beatles) Despite his habit of pointed loaded guns at people (including John Lennon) this Beatles producer will be 'Free as a bird' very soon.

8. <Fill in the blank>

Last edited:
8. Michael Jackson- molestered the kids in his bed. But didn't went to jail.

And....Paris Hilton......unbeliev-:cen:-able. I guess celebrities are more "important" than normal civilains about jail and judge....

Last edited:
^^^^^^^^

1. TWICE!!! and walked both times after admitting he liked to sleep in little kids beds.

Good answer Fox.

Anybody else with stories of the rich and infamous?

Last edited:
Ya know I just don't know about Whacko Jacko there is no doubt he is one crazy SOB but he has been found not guilty twice as well and lets be realistic here his accusers seem just as dodgy as he is. To some degree I think he may be a victim of his own lunacy and to that extent needs a few years on psychiatric couch more than a jail cell.

I have to admit though this Hilton thing is ridiculous and I suspect will create a precedent for future court con jobs.

Last edited:
It is complete BS, I now hate paris....Although after that video I wouldnt......yeah ;)

UPDATE

According to news source the reason she would not eat the food. Apparently Foie Gras Iranian Sturgeon Caviar and escargots are not part of the prison menu.

Typical... and why the rage this isn't anything new at all. In every country the rich and the powerful are above the law.

UPDATE

According to news source the reason she would not eat the food. Apparently Foie Gras Iranian Sturgeon Caviar and escargots are not part of the prison menu.

Post Toasties and water for breakfast and a bologna sandwich and Kool-Ade at 3:00 pm. Doesn't sound so bad. Maybe it made her flatulent.:sick:

If she thinks that's bad she must consider herself lucky for not being arrested and sent to the Maricopa County Jail....

This Witch should recieve full punishment for her crimes. Many say that jail and prison are about correcting and not punishing. Well, thata is why society is today. If you get punished for something then you're not goign to damn do it again. But if you get a talking and a nod then you are going to do it again.

As I said, I don't care about the cream puff girl. It wouldn't matter if she were an unknown millionaire.

One of the benefits of our economic system is that it does allow people to become extremely wealthy, and I have no problem with that. What I have a problem with is are all the bonus privileges and special treatment society and government give them simply because they are wealthy.

That is called an ARISTOCRACY.

If the judge sends her back to jail, its because of the Public outcry, not because its just. I'm sure Paris Hilton was first 5 days in jail and being treated like an ordinary 'pleb was shocking. Thats the point, next time she won't DUI.

You can be sure if it were anybody on this forum had done what she did, we would have gotten the full sentence (which was already commuted from 60 to 45 Days especially for Paris).

To quote George Orwell's Animal Farm:

"All Animals are created equal, but some animals are created more equal than others".

-Pretty much sums up what this situation.

Last edited:
What I have a problem with is are all the bonus privileges and special treatment society and government give them simply because they are wealthy.

Half of that issue right there is society. You and I are against this but there are common folk like you and I that worship these people as Gods. Samething happened with Michael Jackson. You saw all of his fans out there supporting him.

Back