Paris Hilton marijuana charges dropped in SAfrica (AP)

Surely her 15 minutes up by NOW??? Thanks to the media for bringing up a subject nobody wanted to hear anymore about.

Surely her 15 minutes up by NOW??? Thanks to the media for bringing up a subject nobody wanted to hear anymore about.

No kidding!!! I think she's used her 15 minutes AND mine. And yours. And Redleg's. And TI's........She needs to just go away and stop being an embarrassment.

Guys,
did she ever forfill her prison promise of building some womens refuges????
Does anyone in the states media hold her to task on these crocodile tears and promises she makes????

In other news it is reported that several South African officals made large deposits at the bank following Ms. Hiltons charges being dropped. :p

I actually wouldn't be surprised if this was really true!!! :p

Knowing how corrupt SA law enforcement is, Ill wager thats precisely what happened. It almost worked for her in California when she claimed she was too "depressed" to go to jail for a DWI.

Knowing how corrupt SA law enforcement is, Ill wager thats precisely what happened. It almost worked for her in California when she claimed she was too "depressed" to go to jail for a DWI.

That was total BS. If I ever get arrested I'm going to try that. "Oh I just couldn't go to jail today. I'm way too depressed. Maybe tomorrow?" :roll:

Can't they just set her loose in one of the townships? I'll bet that it will make for excellent tv.

It was actually one of her hangers on - you can thank the supposed TV news sources for me to be so well informed about this aspect, considerably less well informed about Petraeus impact on the ground, recovery efforts in Haiti and other unimportant stuff happening in the world. Still it is good to be famous for being rich, one day it will happen to me - promise!

Back