Parents

Arent parents the greatest! especially moms, they do so much,and not a word! Gotta love those parents! Well dads sometimes try to do weird thing and crap but hey, its in the blood...I think anyways, oh well. :D

Anyone got anything cool to say about there parents?

my mom did so much for me as a single parent. At the time, I did not agree with some of her methods. Once I was on my own, I saw she was setting me up for success.

As for my dad, he's the exact opposite...I will save all the details. I am glad the term like father like son does not apply to me. Otherwise, I'd be a flaming liberal who swears like a sailor when talking about politics. :shock:

My parents support me in what i do....(even if its practicly killing myself skating :p) but my dad is there for me to do some "scientific" experiments in the backyard ;) . My moms there to roll her eyes at both of us and to tell me that the little scrape on my knee is not life threatning and to take some advil and go to bed.....
thanks parents!
even though the can sometime bug......
but they still know what there talking about......most of the time ;)

Patriot_1989tobeyond said:
I HATE that, Theyre right so often

But theres that one in a million time when they are actually wrong :p
cause it might be wrong but you go along with them anyways ;)

They are right most of the time. But I think I'm at a point where I'm starting to realize that my parents aren't always right about everything and they need to realize that I can be right about certain things some times.

egoz said:
They are right most of the time. But I think I'm at a point where I'm starting to realize that my parents aren't always right about everything and they need to realize that I can be right about certain things some times.

Same here, when I try to correct some one in a polite way in front of my dad, he tells me to shut up(especially if it's him I'm tring to correct).

Back