Parents Accused of Encouraging Fight

Team Infidel

Forum Spin Doctor
Parents Accused of Encouraging Fight
CHARLESTON, W.Va. (AP) - A mother and father are facing charges they encouraged their 13-year-old daughter to fight another girl. Debra Sue Grubb, 33, is charged in Kanawha County Magistrate Court with misdemeanor battery after allegedly forcing her daughter Gabrielle to fight 14-year-old Megan...

Someone needs to go to parenting classes. Too bad they didn't catch this earlier. It's prolly to late for the girl now, she grow up like her freak parents.

There are times when fighting is VERY appropriate.

+1

I got into a fight back in Junior High. My father was called in. He raised hell in the main office. Telling me just wait until I get home etc.... When I got in the car he asked me two questions.

1. Did I start the fight. I told him no. I tried to walk away from it and I could not.
2. Did I win. I told him yes. I did win.

Right there and then he said... "Well, since you have a five day suspension from school. Let's go to Disney World and Universal Studios in Orlando."

Sometimes a good fight will solves all of your problems. What's even better is that sometimes the person you were fighting becomes your best friend. Kids need to learn to fight. Not to get into them but how to win them.

Best way to win a fight is to walk away from one. But if you can't, kick them in the nuts. Why? Because there is no such thing as a fair fight.

I agree 100% .

But when it happens now it ain't Mom & Dad getting called it's you and me.

10-97 at the high school.

Back