Paratrooper training

Cdt Matteo

There's a summer course I've been looking at for a little while. It's a paratrooper course. I want to know if we have anyone who knows anything about this.

Also, I've been doing lots of running, many situps, bicep curls, and other dumbell exercises, pushups. I'm willing to do anything else that will help me out during this time, and if any of have any experience and could give me a certain exercise that could help me, thank you.

I've also, started doing some psychological training for myself, (cold showers, very dark rough bread breakfastes, take the long and hard way to everything, etc). Again, if you have anything to help me with this, please share.

Thank you,

C/Cpl. Matteo

If it is any thing like the British one, then the idea is to challenge you and push you hard. What they are looking for in Britain are men that never give up, they will push you till you feel that you can't put one one foot in front of another and that your lungs are going to burst and as those with out the same personal commitment will drop out saying they can't go on, there will be an element there who will find the energy to carry on. It this drive never to give up that they are looking for in an Airborne Warrior

Back