Para's can no longer parachute...

Umm, I realize that due to a recent discussion about logistics in Afghanistan that my math skills are total crap but doesn't 5% of 800 paras equal 40 and doesn't 1-in-5 of 800 paras equal 160?

Just sayin'...

It's 5% of 1500 (total number of para's), so yes, I'd say your maths skills are crap. ;) :p

My point being that we only have 80 competent parachutists from a parachute regiment. :lol:

It's 5% of 1500 (total number of para's), so yes, I'd say your maths skills are crap. ;) :p

My point being that we only have 80 competent parachutists from a parachute regiment. :lol:

See, proof that that discussion on Afghanistan did my head in, because now all I see is you claiming that paras are competent.
:-?

:twisted:

With all the military cuts and the stupidity of the British Government I am surprised the para's are issued parachutes. Spread your arms and legs out old chap and glide down.:sarc:

With all the military cuts and the stupidity of the British Government I am surprised the para's are issued parachutes. Spread your arms and legs out old chap and glide down.:sarc:

We're almost there!

No need to issue parachutes if no ones trained to use them....

They'll have to be renamed, they are no longer a Parachute Regiment, Parachute Platoon doesn't have the same ring to it!!! In fact Para Provost (Airborne RMP) will have larger numbers at this rate!!! :D

OK then, how about The Splatt Regiment.
The noise they would make, hitting the ground without a parachute !.

Back