Votes: 0 0.0%
  • no

• dunno

• Total voters

Anya1982

Banned
I have alwasy been interested in the paranormal, its different unexplained, leaves you thinking! My old boss carole Bromley is a meduim and very good at what she does. But always got me wondering how much does she really know about me? Is my gran up there chatting on to carole about what I am doing etc? thats spooky, anyway you should visit Caroles website its good.

www.GhostInvestigator.org

I used to work in the naval Musuem in HMS Drake when I was in navy, the things that went on in there were too weird and strange, you never talked about it to any one outside the group but you know what went on!!! I told Carole about the hangman's cell and she got interested in it. She has now done her 2nd investigation and it has given her some what of an exposer but carole isn't in this for money or attention, she does it cus she can. That is what makes Carole better than some!

Anyway's got some spooky experiences or just plain drunk but freaky tails??

wooooooohooooooo

I definantly think spirits etc are true.........ok werewolfs no and vampire but yet funny enough I am more scared of them than ghosts lol

Too be honest...its a load of bollocks....

Ghosts...wierd lights...etc can all be explained by physics

the most common one for ghosts is (let me try to remember now lol) when someone gets shone at by car haedkights...and then it reflects due to the humidty or some crap like that...sometimes hundreds of miles away....and then if someone see's that reflection...they think that reflection is a ghost

if you say so

Sceptic!!!!

They tend to be the ones more scared of paranormal activities lol

I mean you look at religion..............hly spirit........if your RC/Christian your believe in that holy spirit which hense you believe in ghosts lol

People have their own experiences through life and believe what you want..............I just think something like that you can't control you shouldn't kick it in the arse to kick............................like karma..............what ever you give out, good or bad, it comes back double..............

I believe there's a whole lot more between heaven and earth than we know of and can explain (today), and I keep an open mind for those kind of things.

But a lot of the things that were considered paranormal and supernatural 100-200 years ago, are common knowledge today, so maybe in 100 more years the thruth about ghosts, UFOs etc. may be common knowledge as well.. :)

It depends on what you believe...if you believe in god and heaven then you have more chance of believing in ghosts...

i personally dont believe in any religion, nor anything paranormal

it makes for good films though? anyone seen ''the grudge'' ?

Redleg said:
I believe there's a whole lot more between heaven and earth than we know of and can explain (today), and I keep an open mind for those kind of things.

But a lot of the things that were considered paranormal and supernatural 100-200 years ago, are common knowledge today, so maybe in 100 more years the thruth about ghosts, UFOs etc. may be common knowledge as well.. :)

I couldn't agree more. My sentiments exactly!

i don't really believe in it, even though i have supposedly had a paranormal experience. i went with a few of my friends to an ancient hawaiian burial spot up in the mountains. we had a couple of cameras and one video camera with us. anyway, to make a long story short, we entered a gated area and our camera cut out. then as we left the gated area the camera came back. but between the time that it stopped and started filming there is a ghostly white image on the tape. it was pretty freaky, but i'm pretty sure it was one of us, just with some weird camera lighting thing going on.

I personally didn't have any experience, but my ex-gf did experience it. We lived together for about two years, and one morning she woke up and told me she had a very strange dream. She used to have a pet called "Black Fur", it's a bird, and she left it in Taiwan with her parents when she moved here. That morning, she woke up and told me that she dreamt and saw Black Fur falling and seemed very cold. Then later that night, her parents called and told her that Black Fur had died from falling when it was sitting inside the birdcage (too old problably). I got goosebumps from that!

I just thought of another paranormal experience. Assuming I believed in it then you could call it an experience I guess ;)

But anyway, I got a call from my dad one day saying that my aunt had cancer. I didn't realize how serious it was until he called back a few days later saying I should talk to her really soon because no one knows how long she has. I ended up calling her and talking to her for a bit. A few days later my dad called me back saying she had passed away. That night before I went to bed I could smell cigarette smoke in my room. No one here smokes, but my aunt did, which is probably why she got cancer. But it was kind of freaky for me, I'm thinking it was probably a mind trick of some sort though.

my father does night work and one night they were passing through this town when they seen a man running down the road so they stopped to give him a lift, when he got to the car and looked in he had a look of shock on his face and he was so white that the 5 grown men in the van got such a fright they were lost for words so they sped away quickly

afterwords daddy enquired about who he could have been when he read in the paper a man, fitting this guys description, had been instantly killed in a car crash around the time they seen this guy......... spooky or what! :shock:

black cat

I used to have a black cat called mordred, he was a moggy and so loving, my favorite lil boy. When he was 12 we found out he had cancer, got put down 2 weeks after as he was in so much pain.

Well a week after i was asleep in my pit on ship, i felt like i couldn't move my feet, so i opened my eyes and looked at end of bed, screamed and jump out of bed waking every one up!

We turned lights on and there was a perfect inprint of a kind of circule with bits of black fur on it. I still think that was my lil boy saying hi to me. But did he have to scare the living crap out of me!!!

My beleife in the Paranormal started when I was about 4

When we lived at Canberra, we had a two story house, me, my brother, mum and dad lived upstairs, and my Nana lived downstairs. Now one morning I went downstairs to get a second helping of brewakfast from Nana, and found she wasn't in the kitchen. I told my dad, and dad went into the room and found her dead, though he told me otherwise.
Anyway my mum was 9 months pregnant by now with my sister, and she was born the very next day.
The freaky part was both my sister and Nana had similar personalites.

When the whole story was explained to me when I was 10, I became convinced that there was something stange going on.

work it out???

I mean each to their own with opinions and I say you shouldn't disrespect something you can't see! lol you might get clouted round the head lol

See beardo, when you go through marine basic and leave for your bases, your find RM bases spooky believe me lol

Believe in what you want. I went on a paranormal investigation once with a medium who is a close family friend. Anyways I stood there gobbing off how it was a load of rubbish, then i got pushed really hard across room. Question is, who pushed me cus no one was behind me. And I didn't trip................

Back