Paranormal, what you think??

View Poll Results :You think paranormal is true?
yes 9 52.94%
no 7 41.18%
dunno 1 5.88%
Voters: 17. You may not vote on this poll

--
Boots

December 1st, 2004  
Anya1982

Topic: Paranormal, what you think??

I have alwasy been interested in the paranormal, its different unexplained, leaves you thinking! My old boss carole Bromley is a meduim and very good at what she does. But always got me wondering how much does she really know about me? Is my gran up there chatting on to carole about what I am doing etc? thats spooky, anyway you should visit Caroles website its good.

www.GhostInvestigator.org

I used to work in the naval Musuem in HMS Drake when I was in navy, the things that went on in there were too weird and strange, you never talked about it to any one outside the group but you know what went on!!! I told Carole about the hangman's cell and she got interested in it. She has now done her 2nd investigation and it has given her some what of an exposer but carole isn't in this for money or attention, she does it cus she can. That is what makes Carole better than some!

Anyway's got some spooky experiences or just plain drunk but freaky tails??
December 1st, 2004  
Marksman

definitly yes,i belive in paranormal
December 1st, 2004  
Anya1982

Topic: wooooooohooooooo

I definantly think spirits etc are true.........ok werewolfs no and vampire but yet funny enough I am more scared of them than ghosts lol
--
Boots
December 1st, 2004  
beardo

Too be honest...its a load of bollocks....

Ghosts...wierd lights...etc can all be explained by physics

the most common one for ghosts is (let me try to remember now lol) when someone gets shone at by car haedkights...and then it reflects due to the humidty or some crap like that...sometimes hundreds of miles away....and then if someone see's that reflection...they think that reflection is a ghost
December 1st, 2004  
Anya1982

Topic: if you say so

Sceptic!!!!

They tend to be the ones more scared of paranormal activities lol

I mean you look at religion..............hly spirit........if your RC/Christian your believe in that holy spirit which hense you believe in ghosts lol

People have their own experiences through life and believe what you want..............I just think something like that you can't control you shouldn't kick it in the arse to kick............................like karma..............what ever you give out, good or bad, it comes back double..............
December 1st, 2004  
Redleg

I believe there's a whole lot more between heaven and earth than we know of and can explain (today), and I keep an open mind for those kind of things.

But a lot of the things that were considered paranormal and supernatural 100-200 years ago, are common knowledge today, so maybe in 100 more years the thruth about ghosts, UFOs etc. may be common knowledge as well..
December 1st, 2004  
Kane

Heh....the paranormal are things that are beyond mankind's comprehension.
December 1st, 2004  
beardo

It depends on what you believe...if you believe in god and heaven then you have more chance of believing in ghosts...

i personally dont believe in any religion, nor anything paranormal

it makes for good films though? anyone seen ''the grudge'' ?
December 1st, 2004  
Courtenay

Quote:
Originally Posted by Redleg
I believe there's a whole lot more between heaven and earth than we know of and can explain (today), and I keep an open mind for those kind of things.

But a lot of the things that were considered paranormal and supernatural 100-200 years ago, are common knowledge today, so maybe in 100 more years the thruth about ghosts, UFOs etc. may be common knowledge as well..
I couldn't agree more. My sentiments exactly!
December 1st, 2004  
egoz

i don't really believe in it, even though i have supposedly had a paranormal experience. i went with a few of my friends to an ancient hawaiian burial spot up in the mountains. we had a couple of cameras and one video camera with us. anyway, to make a long story short, we entered a gated area and our camera cut out. then as we left the gated area the camera came back. but between the time that it stopped and started filming there is a ghostly white image on the tape. it was pretty freaky, but i'm pretty sure it was one of us, just with some weird camera lighting thing going on.