Paranormal Activity

Just saw it... Damned good movie for a $15,000 budget. Great build up... Not a whole bunch of unnecessary screen time... Scared the crap out of me the last 20 minutes or so. LOL

Anyone else seen it/ have plans to see it?

Just saw it... Damned good movie for a $15,000 budget. Great build up... Not a whole bunch of unnecessary screen time... Scared the crap out of me the last 20 minutes or so. LOL

Anyone else seen it/ have plans to see it?

Must be nice
Last thing I saw that scared me was the guy standing next to me get hit with a sidewinder missile and go 300 yds off the stbd side before he exploded, that was 1981, once you see death, Halloween just isn't the same anymore :(

captiva, it's about a demon haunting this girl. Her boyfriend decides he's going to buy a video camera and catch the "paranormal activity" on tape... Trust me... HE DOES. Heh.

We went and saw it last night, my wife screamed like everybody else in the theater, me...I just sat there enjoying myself

LOL, I saw **** like that(well, not as horrible i must admit) and I still get scared by cheap holoween horror movies:)

You guys are getting me so excited to see this movie! I've only heard one bad review of it, but that was from a 19 year old. I suspect that young people are so used to seeing the bloodiest, goriest stuff on the big screen, that they become immune to it.

I can appreciate more subtle horror....I don't have to actually see the monsters to believe they're there. ;)

I can't wait!!!! lol

I couldn't sleep after the movie- awesome especially for a low budget movie. Same rating as saw on International movie database- imdb.com

I went and saw it again tonight, just got back in fact, I still don't get scared, but everybody else in the theater screamed.

Steven Speilberg wrote the final ending. I think the profit return so far has been something like 400,000% return... Not bad... Not bad at all. Hahahaha.

I have the movie....I can't bring myself to watch it though....I know for a fact things like that exsist.....it's scary...

Yes..at a very early age....I can probably write a book on what I've experienced....

Oh crap....that must have been so frightening. It's one thing to watch a scripted story on the big screen, but to actually live it......

Oh crap....that must have been so frightening. It's one thing to watch a scripted story on the big screen, but to actually live it......

Actually this movie has clips of the real footage and happenings....which makes it even creepier....

Back