Paper vs. Soap

tomtom22

Chief Engineer
A woman sends her clothing out to the Chinese laundry. When it came back there were still stains in her panties.

The next week she encloses a note to the Chinese laundryman that says, "Use more soap on panties."

This goes on for several weeks, the woman sending the same note to the laundry.

"Use more soap on panties." Finally fed up! the Chinese man responded with his own note that said,

"Use more paper on ass."

:roll:

HA!!! Tom I want you to come visit me here so you can appreciate a whole new level of how funny that joke is.
:lol: :lol: :lol:

Ok Behemoth, you asked for it...

First, China is quite famous for the unhygenic nature of its toilet facilities. Its one of the major overhauls taking place in Beijing for the Olympics.

Second, most are "squatties", no sit down toilet. But don't worry there's a hose in the stall for cleaning off your shoes if your aim is bad.

Third, NO paper, ever. You bring your own or you, ahem, do without.

Fourth, here in the city I live in of 10 million, they clean the stalls with urine that has been sitting out for a week so it has turned into all natural amonia. The smell is really quite unique to put it mildly.

Fifth, most mainland Chinese have no problem with just relieving themselves where ever and when ever the spirit moves them. I have seen small children, teenagers and adults urinate and even defecate in public. No shame.

The joke was gross enough without BD's added explanation. :shock:

***Memo to Self*** Never...visit...China...

LOL

Back