Pancakes!!!

tomtom22

Chief Engineer
Brenda and Steve took their six-year-old son to the doctor. With some hesitation, they explained that although their little angel appeared to be in good health, they were concerned about his rather small *****.

After examining the child, the doctor confidently declared, "Just feed him pancakes. That should solve the problem."

The next morning when the boy arrived at breakfast, there was a large stack of warm pancakes in the middle of the table. "Gee, Mom!" he exclaimed, "for me?" :roll:

"Just take two," Brenda replied, "The rest are for your father."
:lol:

Does syrup help or not? If it does is one flavor more beneficial? If not I'll leave it off so it will leave more room for pancakes.

Missileer said:
Does syrup help or not? If it does is one flavor more beneficial? If not I'll leave it off so it will leave more room for pancakes.

If I said I lived in Vermont and had a wife nearly 20 years younger would that be a clue? :lol:

The syrup helps alright! :D

My God!
What have I started here! :eek:
It's a run on the nation's syrup & pancake supply!
Every man & woman for him/herself!
:lol:

:lol: :lol: :lol: funny :lol: :lol: :lol:

mmmmmmmmmm Pancakes........................

istealfreefood said:
wilco. any particular brand? and do you need more syrup? :D

Charge 7 said:
Missileer said:

If I said I lived in Vermont and had a wife nearly 20 years younger would that be a clue? :lol:

The syrup helps alright! :D

That's a yes :D. Just get the biggest boxes of pancakes you can get.

Back