Pancakes!!!

If I sent a small tanker truck up, think you could fill `er up? Soon, maple syrup will pass oil in price per barrel.

Missileer said:
If I sent a small tanker truck up, think you could fill `er up? Soon, maple syrup will pass oil in price per barrel.

It's well past the price of oil per barrel. The price per barrel of oil is $64. The price of maple syrup is about that much per gallon.

Now as to that tanker truck, send me the deed to your home and we can talk about it. ;) :mrgreen: :lol:

A shützhund trained German Shepard patrols my property and there's a small arsenal in my house. Oh yeah, I used to compete in all Army shooting matches and the biathalon. Find another maple grove. ;) 8)

Charge 7 said:
A shützhund trained German Shepard patrols my property and there's a small arsenal in my house. Oh yeah, I used to compete in all Army shooting matches and the biathalon. Find another maple grove. ;) 8)
None of that can stand up to my, "Super Secret Super Freaky Ninja Squad that's not so secret anymore because I told ya'll about it."

Back