Pancakes!!! - Page 3

--
Pancakes!!!

August 11th, 2005  
Missileer

Pancakes!!!
If I sent a small tanker truck up, think you could fill `er up? Soon, maple syrup will pass oil in price per barrel.
August 11th, 2005  
istealfreefood

Why a small one? if i sent a huge tanker, would you fill her up for me with some of your maple syrup?
August 11th, 2005  
Charge 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by Missileer
If I sent a small tanker truck up, think you could fill `er up? Soon, maple syrup will pass oil in price per barrel.
It's well past the price of oil per barrel. The price per barrel of oil is $64. The price of maple syrup is about that much per gallon.

Now as to that tanker truck, send me the deed to your home and we can talk about it.
--
Pancakes!!!
August 12th, 2005  
istealfreefood

thats alittle pricey. i might just have to take when you're asleep
August 12th, 2005  
Charge 7

A shützhund trained German Shepard patrols my property and there's a small arsenal in my house. Oh yeah, I used to compete in all Army shooting matches and the biathalon. Find another maple grove. 8)
August 12th, 2005  
istealfreefood

OK. got any neighbors with maple trees? i can take care of their guard dogs.
August 12th, 2005  
Charge 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by istealfreefood
OK. got any neighbors with maple trees? i can take care of their guard dogs.
Uh, it's Vermont. The place abounds with sugar maples.
August 12th, 2005  
C/2nd Lt Robot

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charge 7
A shützhund trained German Shepard patrols my property and there's a small arsenal in my house. Oh yeah, I used to compete in all Army shooting matches and the biathalon. Find another maple grove. 8)
None of that can stand up to my, "Super Secret Super Freaky Ninja Squad that's not so secret anymore because I told ya'll about it."
August 12th, 2005  
Charge 7

Yup, I am sadly unprepared for ninja attacks.
August 12th, 2005  
istealfreefood

I'll protect you from ninjas if oyu give me some of your syrup