Palin speech at party convention - Page 5




 
--
Boots
 
February 8th, 2010  
namvet
 
 
oh and can someone here tell us the names of the 57 states he claims we have ???
February 8th, 2010  
namvet
 
 
also what exactly is a Navy corpse man ????

navycorpseman
February 8th, 2010  
MontyB
 
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by namvet
oh and can someone here tell us the names of the 57 states he claims we have ???
They are probably all that land Palin can see from her house?

No wait that is Russia.
--
Boots
February 9th, 2010  
namvet
 
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by MontyB
They are probably all that land Palin can see from her house?

No wait that is Russia.
your probably right. Osama is fond of Russians

February 9th, 2010  
A Can of Man
 
 
You know, I'm kinda surprised and not surprised at the fact that this guy isn't being reprimanded in any way despite calling the POTUS Osama.
February 9th, 2010  
namvet
 
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by the_13th_redneck
You know, I'm kinda surprised and not surprised at the fact that this guy isn't being reprimanded in any way despite calling the POTUS Osama.
you mean take away my 1st amendment right
February 9th, 2010  
senojekips
 
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by namvet
she's on our side. main stream America.
If that's true, why is she in the political wilderness? Even the republicans give mention of her a wide berth wherever possible.

Personally I think she's a power hungry Bimbo. It would seem the Republicans would largely agree with me.
February 9th, 2010  
namvet
 
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by senojekips
If that's true, why is she in the political wilderness? Even the republicans give mention of her a wide berth wherever possible.

Personally I think she's a power hungry Bimbo. It would seem the Republicans would largely agree with me.
you need to know how to research your opinion. she did rail the GOP for not showing any guts. but

Poll: Palin's support still strong among GOP
source

Two-Thirds of Republicans Still Support Sarah Palin
source

Quote:
Personally I think she's a power hungry Bimbo
as opposed to whats sitting in the white house, and the senate and the congress????
February 9th, 2010  
A Can of Man
 
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by namvet
you mean take away my 1st amendment right
There have been many folks who have been denied their 1st ammendment rights just because of their political stance.

I guess 2/3rds of Republicans are retards.
February 9th, 2010  
namvet
 
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by the_13th_redneck
There have been many folks who have been denied their 1st ammendment rights just because of their political stance.

I guess 2/3rds of Republicans are retards.
and ALL democrats have a serious weakness. right above their necks

i was just funnin about the 1st
 


Similar Topics
Sara Palin 2008 Republican National Convention speech
Code Pinker who attempted to interrupt Palin speech is a top Obama Financier
Convention ends with Satan and immigrants
China plans to invade US!
My new political party.