Palin Makes The Case for Someone Else

Status
Not open for further replies.
What I find amusing is the Dem's and Obama focusing their campaign against the vice presidental canidate.

It does seem somewhat odd I agree but then she has become the face of the McCain campaign so it is understandable that she would become the focus.

The problem for McCain is that in letting this happen his campaign with sink or swim on her performance which is probably a good thing for the Democrats as it negates McCains strengths and focuses on her weaknesses.

Absolutely 03USMC . It is known as 'panic'. And it allows McCain to time his run.

( N.B. Non- partisan pre-election comment from touchline bystander)

Last edited:
You really must get those old spectacles cleaned; that ain't egg - it's pure gold! And it's reflected from the gold medal and chain around my neck.
My eyesight is 20/20, I don't even use, nor need reading glasses. I'm sending the optometrist broke by default.

What I find amusing is the Dem's and Obama focusing their campaign against the vice presidental canidate.
Good strategy, concentrate on your opponent's weaknesses. Any "big man" becomes shorter when you cut his legs out from under him. That he should choose such weak legs is a reflection of the man.

Last edited:
My eyesight is 20/20, I don't even use, nor need reading glasses. I'm sending the optometrist broke by default.

Congratulations. In that case I have two tips for you:-

1. Do not take up gold prospecting.

2. Take off your sunglassses when using computor.

Good strategy, concentrate on your opponent's weaknesses. Any "big man" becomes shorter when you cut his legs out from under him. That he should choose such weak legs is a reflection of the man.

They've tried that before with McCain, in Vietnam. It jus' don't work.

Why would anyone with a grip on reality reflect negatively on the character of a man such as John McCain? Bin that.

What people are worried about is that McCain is a more elderly gentleman, going into a very high pressure job. His father died at age 70, and he has had 5 fights with skin cancer. These issues make looking at who would take over in the event of his death somewhat more important. As well, Palin has a higher approval rating with McCain supporters then McCain does, so that makes her the logical choice to attack.

As an interesting side note, a mathematician took it upon himself to calculate the chances of McCain dying in office of natural causes. He calculated that the chance of McCain dying in his first term is 14.03%. The chance of him dying after two terms was 36.86%.

Interesting in my opinion.

Interesting. I hope he took into account McCain's 90+ year old Mom, who sat through both his and Sarah Palin's acceptance speeches , alert and dignified.

for me a possibility of the Republican administration(no matter with McCain or Palin as a President) balanced by the Democratic Congress is much more safe that of the one Obama/Biden in the White House coupled with the Democratic Congress...

Congratulations. In that case I have two tips for you:-

1. Do not take up gold prospecting.
Been there, done that and my eyesight worked perfectly then, as it does now. I've probably wiped more gold dust out of my eyes than you've ever found. As expected, your advice is still as poor as ever.
mine9.jpg

2. Take off your sunglassses when using computor.
That's the thing, I have worn sunglases no more than three or four times in my life, NEVER indoors, I'm not That "cool baby"

They've tried that before with McCain, in Vietnam. It jus' don't work.

Why would anyone with a grip on reality reflect negatively on the character of a man such as John McCain? Bin that.
Nothing works with those masochists who vote down party lines. Look about you, it's working now with those who have the ability to read and interpret the facts.

Last edited:
senojekips;455268 I'm not That "cool baby" [/quote said:
Aw c'mon now - don't be so coy.

As for the prospecting, check your nuggets carefully.

As for my advice, I knew you would get that dust in your eyes, you just won't listen. Personally, I've never sought gold dust, but I doubt that you would ever have matched me for what I found. And I didn't get it right in the eyes.

Given gold dust in the eyes en masse, you should be able to recall the difference between gold and egg; something is scrambled there.

Masochists? Oh, you mean Democrats and Republicans I guess. Well, I saw John McCain on live screen today - still walking - still live and dangerous. Character still shining, it seemed to me.

Last edited:

True, but your information is a tad of of date by about 2 weeks.

The Democrats and the Obama Camapign have re-focused their campaign on McCain as of last week as they realized it was a mistake for Obama to go after the VP strategy-wise.

Palin's star has waned (mostly because of Palin) and everything is back the way it was before the nomimees was announced.

You should be able to recall the difference between gold and egg.
You are starting to see the light, Yes,... I can, and what you have on your chin is most certainly egg, gold, does not smell like that even after several days.

Masochists? Oh, you mean Democrats and Republicans I guess.
I do mean exactly that,... those foolish enough to vote down party lines and for no other reason.
Well, I saw John McCain on live screen today - still walking - still live and dangerous.
And you definitely got that one right he's a very dangerous man. I fear his views and policies, should he get elected, will kill far more of America's youth than the terrorists ever will.

The "war against terror" is looking more and more like the war against the "Domino theory" in Viet Nam every day, and will probably end up just as big a disaster.

Last edited:
Having read last post all I wish to say is that only smell around is obviously pervading your own area. Quite simple. You have the eggs all to yourself. Nasty,that. Atmosphere - wise , all fresh and pleasant here .

Your views on Democrats, Republicans and John McCain are clearly registered.

Enough about you, I think.

Last edited:
No, not my views on just them, it's more about those who subscribe to them and their promises enough to push their barrow for them. It's like touting for low class wh0res.

Yep, and I've said it several times. It was only you who imagined that it was merely against the Republicans.

The truth being, that if I saw similar blatant touting for Obama and his lot I would have given them some of the same.

Politicians and their touts are such an easy target. Especially when they are subject to the scrutiny that they are in the press and elsewhere. In the case of dear Sarah we have Troopergate, bridges to nowhere that were cancelled, several other investigations after her. I could find a dozen other questionable practices but there is no need we can read then for ourselves, they are on the Internet, in the papers, on the radio, it'd be very hard to miss. We all know she was only nominated for the female vote, yet people have the hide to hold her up as the new Messiah.

She's probably little worse than any of her other compatriots of any other political persuasion,... but when she's made so big and held so high, she makes such a damned easy target.

Those who hold pollies so high are just collateral damage. You align yourself with the target and you suffer the consequences.

Last edited:
. It was only you who imagined that it was merely against the Republicans.

You align yourself with the target and you suffer the consequences.

Your first point:-
You are at it again! Where did you magic that nonsense from. The only one imagining things is you. So bin that vain rubbish.

Your second point:- Who, what, why?

Same ol' same ol'. Always leave room for a little shuffling to the left - or is it the right. Every opinion that doesn't agree with yours is BS; or whinging, or racist etc.etc. Always try to be just a little ambigious, leaves room for later. Whenever asked to explain or alucidate, don't come up with the goods - dodge. And always claim the non-BS, non- boot-licking spot as your own.

Let me tell you that I am against neither party Democrat or Republican, as they are American. As an onlooker, I merely comment upon things I see and hear, and try to respond where I can to distasteful personal attacks, especially character assassination, a speciality of yours. As I have said so often, the choice of the USA electorate will receive my support, for what it is worth. And lastly, I do not consider my opinion the be all and end all, to be imposed upon others come what may.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back