Palin is completely inexperienced and utterly incapable.

Not to mention the fact that law is easy. Hell I could teach law. Law is overhyped, huge workload. It's not like being a good Dr where those folks truly are smart. You can be a rock and still be a decent lawyer as long your willing to put out on the excessive workload to get your law degree.

And yet he supports unconstitutional laws the violate the 2nd Amendment.

No, he is not violating the 2nd ammendment. Unless you can prove that he is stopping people from bearing arms in every way, it is not unconstitutional.

As in, limits are constitutional, banning guns all together is not.

Not to mention the fact that law is easy. Hell I could teach law. Law is overhyped, huge workload. It's not like being a good Dr where those folks truly are smart. You can be a rock and still be a decent lawyer as long your willing to put out on the excessive workload to get your law degree.
I dont think that you could graduate Magna *** Lade from Harvard, then go forward to be the lecturer at a prestigious university. And trust me, having a constitutional law professor in the family, that stuff is not easy. Saying it is "easy" is a gross generalization. And being a trial attorney and teaching a particularly hard law specilization are two very different things.

Get a law degree, and then tell me how easy it is.

Last edited:
What do you know of what degrees I have?

Because if you say a PHD in constitutional law is easy, then you obviously have never gotten one.

Not that I have either, but I know people who have and are currently getting one. Its not easy work.

It is fairly easy intellectually. Workload is what's crazy.

Its a pity my father retired because I would have suggested you sign up for my father's class then. He used to teach a Graduate Level Law Night Class at NYU, that's in addition to the 38 years he actually practiced law.
Speaking as someone who worked for a major British law firms for almost 3 years. You think its easy intellectually, then you have never spent 12-18 hours a day in a library doing legal research for a single case. I'm am in IT and I used to specialize in Computer Systems for Law Firms, there is almost no field as intellectually challenging including Medicine.

And if you really think that's simple, try International Corporate Law when you have not only the laws of multiple countries to consider.

Last edited:
Law just has varying degrees. It's probably not hard to just become a lawyer. But the top level stuff... they don't pay you a sh*tload of money for nothing you know? It's no doubt real hard. Got a friend who's a lawyer and yeah it's pretty intellectually challenging stuff. I got a pretty skewed view about studying though because I absolutely hated college. But I wouldn't go knocking someone else's profession so easily, especially if they pay practically ten times as much as what one of our guys would make.

Aiki: If I said USMC was easy, you'd say bull****, right? Well, you say law is easy. My father's a lawyer. I say bull****.

Back