palestinians army/actors

Unbelievable.

...and the world media, including our own here in the US, just eat up every particle of **** these fakers dish out.

That's been around for a long while. I always get a kick out of watching the poeple that think they're out of view of the camera.

Help, I can not see the link, one pop about seconddraft.org requires userid and password. Is there any limitation?

This is why the west or any democratic nation can not win the media war. These organisations and governments have their controlled media only praising and glorifying their cause while our media only criticizes our cause.

Take a look at this:

http://www.aish.com/movies/PhotoFraud.asp

It's about all the photo fraud from the war between Lebanon and Israel.

everyone should write letters to the editors of newspapers and magazines demanding fair coverage and stories based on hard facts. news outlets today are far too interested in shock value stories that often keep the big picture out of focus. for example the criticism of israel for killing lebanese civilians that the israeli army took measures to prevent compared to the softer coverage of hezballah intentionally shooting rockets into civilian populated areas.

That's not going to happen. Liberal meida wants to make the US and her allies (Israel) look bad.

Hi,guys,the same logic. In fact, only those news which is true but chosen from mass materials from the media view also can affect people's judgements deeply. American media dose like this,also China,Japan and many others......

im glad i got the replies that i did, it sure as h3ll opened my eyes to that stuff, i never even had a thought of fake news coverage like that till this was brought to my attention.

Back