Palestinians: Aggressors, Not Victims - Page 6

--
Palestinians: Aggressors, Not Victims

June 7th, 2013  
MontyB

You may want to look a bit closer as there is more than one armed policeman in those pictures.

I think it is also worth pointing out that the Canadian police force are not an occupation force in Canada and therefore the populace is by and large not fighting them on a daily basis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by senojekips
If you are there illegally you may have obligations, (all of which the Israelis flout anyway), but as far as I'm concerned, you have no legal "Rights".

It's like so much of the PC Bullsh!t, where an armed intruder falls down the stairs in your house can sue you for his injuries and trauma etc.
Well I hope I am at least putting up a better defence than the usual crowd.

It is far easier to defend an action than it is to deny the action ever took place.
June 7th, 2013  
senojekips

Quote:
Originally Posted by MontyB
Well I hope I am at least putting up a better defence than the usual crowd.

It is far easier to defend an action than it is to deny the action ever took place.
I'm not trying to detract from your rather spirited defence Monty, but really you haven't got much in the way of competition.

I find it unusual the way both VD and D.J. both collapsed in a heap and just "shot through". I at least expected VD to make up some other excuse. Perhaps he realised he's just been lying all along too?

The merry go round driver had no option as no one would even answer his drivel.
June 7th, 2013  
MontyB

Quote:
I'm not trying to detract from your rather spirited defence Monty, but really you haven't got much in the way of competition.

I find it unusual the way both VD and D.J. both collapsed in a heap and just "shot through". I at least expected VD to make up some other excuse. Perhaps he realised he's just been lying all along too?

The merry go round driver had no option as no one would even answer his drivel.
Well I have tried to explain to VD in particular that his strategy was wrong on numerous occasions but it seems he preferred to stick to the script rather than show initiative and all that has got us is 50 pages of unrelated gibberish.
--
June 7th, 2013  
senojekips

For probably 12 months now, I have been sick of having to reiterate every point over and over again with every new Hasbara Troll that comes along. I wish they could just read the preceding comments and realise that they don't have anything new.

Nevertheless I see the problem is too important to just ignore, as I have seen other sites where one or two of them get together and they appear to breed on one another's ignorance, and before you know it, there is a dozen of them there, all massaging one another's egos.
June 7th, 2013  
MontyB

Quote:
For probably 12 months now, I have been sick of having to reiterate every point over and over again with every new Hasbara Troll that comes along. I wish they could just read the preceding comments and realise that they don't have anything new.

Nevertheless I see the problem is too important to just ignore, as I have seen other sites where one or two of them get together and they appear to breed on one another's ignorance, and before you know it, there is a dozen of them there, all massaging one another's egos.
Well to a large degree I thought DJ had the potential to put up a coherent fight but he gave up the ghost fairly early in the process perhaps he was smart enough to understand that it was a battle going nowhere.

However I think your argument has its flaws as well, the emphasis on Israels legitimacy has over shadowed the plight of the individuals there.

In the end I really don't think there is an end to this conflict without some form of catastrophic event as the Palestinians are not going to give up and they are not going to leave and I do not believe Israel genuinely wants a two state solution validated by the fact that it continues to settle occupied land therefore there are only two possible outcomes both of which create a humanitarian problem the only question is for whom.
June 7th, 2013  
senojekips

I have no idea where it's going to end up, as whatever happens i think the Palestinians are going to get "roostered" by the International community.

There is no doubt that Israel lacks any form of legitimacy, and I'm sure you know why that is. They are just playing the same game as children do, they steal something and hope that they can steal enough and hold enough people to ransom for long enough, that they can come out of it with "something" that they were never entitled to in the first place.

There is no way I will ever give up my beliefs on this matter, as every time Israel or it's proxy agents claim ownership or commit another crime they just further convince me that I'm right. They have lied, tortured, beaten, murdered and disenfranchised the legitimate owners just so they could put their head in the fire, there's no way that I'm either going to sympathise or agree that their willingness to do this, makes them any more legitimate.

To be brutally honest, if the Palestinians can't get everything they are entitled to. I'd rather see their major cities turned into a green glass desert and we start again. For as so long as that is the case we will have Global Islamic extremism. It's just costing the free world far too much.
June 8th, 2013  
MontyB

Well there is still years of fighting to go as I doubt we will see a solution in our life time and in that time the fortunes of war invariably change.