Pakistan will be a failed state by 2015: CIA

godofthunder9010 said:
The CIA could be on the right track here, but the problem I am seeing is Pakistan's single most unifying factor: India.

What is to stop a charismatic leader from uniting and strengthening Pakistan?

It would seem easy enough to accomplish under the doctrine that "India will take us all over the moment we give them the chance." mentality. Fear and prejudice can be amazingly good glue to hold a country together.

Such thoughts are also surfacing in Pakistan:

Pakistan has anchored the concept of its national identity as well as an estimation of its powers in the historical memory of invaders and conquerors that held sway over the subcontinent for nearly a thousand years before the advent of the British Raj. These Persian, Afghan, Mughal and Central Asian adventurers, although Muslim, came to India not to fight holy wars but to plunder wealth or carve out their own kingdoms.Some invaders such as Nadir Shah and Abdali, made no distinction between the faithful and the rest. They raped and plundered them all. In the early 1920s, a handful of Muslim leaders used the slogan of Islam as a national identity to demand a separate homeland for the Muslim minorities of India. It was a corruption of history that led to the belief that a homogenous Islamic state would be superior to the rest of India. This helped gather strength for Pakistan, the promised land of the pure.

The writer is a freelance contributor based in Islamabad. Email: bilalkor@yahoo.com
http://www.jang-group.com/thenews/

but chinese gov are actually slowly turning democratic. so its actaully getting looser rather than tighter.

Wishful thinking.

Are you aware that people in China cannot migrate to another town or village or go to see relatives without a clearance from the auithorities and a pass? They of course say it is essential to ensure that the resources of the place when the person is going is not overburdened.

Now, is that democracy?

Letting foreign investments with Chinese participation in each venture being 51% and more is not democracy. It may endear the western industrialists since they can make money and it make get some favourable press, but it is not democracy.

How many strikes or labour dissatisfaction have you heard in China? How much of anger of the mine workers families did you hear after the initial report of the mine disaster? Surely, the Chinese are also human and they have feelings for their loved one. But you won't hear of all that so that a rosy picture emerges. Is tha democracy?

Everyone talks about the horrible North Korea. How much comes out about the real sufferings? So, in totalitarian regimes, its looks picture perfect.

Superficiality in vetting matters does not really give the actual picture.

Sexybeast wrote:

do u think ppl in india are satisfied to have a 40-50 % unliteracy and not even more than 1000 U.S dollar average income? and the fighting and killing between different religous groups each year? and now tsunami?

I am afraid your facts on illiteracy is incorrect.

While it is immensely difficult to get news about the mishaps of a Communist dictatoship, yet the little that has percolated about Tibet and Xinjiang on the ethnic and religious violence actually does not warm the cockles of anyone's heart.

It is amusing that you wish to blame India for the tsunami and attribute it to the woes. Rather convoluted an example. Unless of course, rage makes you blind to logic.

Hope this is not a reserved colour.

Mods

Sorry about this back to back. Didn't know.

SwordFish_13 said:
Hi,

Darcia wrote:
Well actualy...we do know that the Communist goverment in China will in fact fall after 1989....

but did it?

Of Course it did ............. China is no longer Communist ........... just some pople who like called being communists..

i certainly trust CIA's most predications as it is literally world's best intelligence agency, (maybe KGB was better but KGB uses lots of nasty tactics and it does not exsit anymore)

Are we talking about the Same Agency that said Iraq had WMD's ? ;)

All these Inteligence Agency can do is gather facts form Sources analyse them and make a fasir enough prediction ............. the thing is we humans sometimes don't work According to predictions ..

Pakistan has too many Problems right now ............ a Rebelian in the Bluchistan province .......... Thes areas are taliban Strongholds..............problem is if they Go in with Fuill force danger is Bluchistan could turn into Another Bangladesh ............... pakistan can't afford another partation .

_40819187_pak_pasni_dam_map203.gif

The Armed Rebelian is harming the Oil and gas Feilds there .............. and it is also hampring any sort of pipe line form Iran.....Kashmir is a well known problem.

and they always live with a mentalitty that India is coiming after them .......

Peace
-=SF_13=-

well if u r saying that, then china wasnt even communist before 1989. so the gov already fell earlier than that in ur eyes.

the predicting being done after 1989 means the chinese gov, so in fact, the predictiong is wrong anyway.

Peter Pan said:
but chinese gov are actually slowly turning democratic. so its actaully getting looser rather than tighter.

Wishful thinking.

Are you aware that people in China cannot migrate to another town or village or go to see relatives without a clearance from the auithorities and a pass? They of course say it is essential to ensure that the resources of the place when the person is going is not overburdened.

Now, is that democracy?

Letting foreign investments with Chinese participation in each venture being 51% and more is not democracy. It may endear the western industrialists since they can make money and it make get some favourable press, but it is not democracy.

How many strikes or labour dissatisfaction have you heard in China? How much of anger of the mine workers families did you hear after the initial report of the mine disaster? Surely, the Chinese are also human and they have feelings for their loved one. But you won't hear of all that so that a rosy picture emerges. Is tha democracy?

Everyone talks about the horrible North Korea. How much comes out about the real sufferings? So, in totalitarian regimes, its looks picture perfect.

Superficiality in vetting matters does not really give the actual picture.

well, i guess u dunno wat is called news at all then, recently a rich company sued a press because it said bad things about the rich company, suppose the rich company would bribe the judges etc.... but in fact the court decided that the press can continue to publish articles like that if u have evidence. now i read this from a british website, so dun accuse me having propaganda lol.

i never said china is a democracy, stop accusing me what i didnt said. u got to know india's corruption is much higher than china.

how much indian ppl complained that the indian gov is very slow to react and also how many families in india are angered by the disaster? a disaster will cause angry naturally.

and how much india has hide about hte rapes done by indian troopes in kashmir? it was found out by human rights org. it seems india is abusing human rights as well, not to mention there are plenty of other examples. a girl can get rape if she walk in teh presidental garden and raped by presidental guards without doing anything illegal.

at least the chinese gov proved to be very successful, singapor is idctatorship, look at it, its has the lowest corruption and highest income in the world, not to mention its the cleanest country.

alot of ppl change their view about the chinese gov after they visit the country. NK is more oppresive than the chinese gov. and also US pick on weak countries, how many times russia abuse human rights in chenchya? sigh.................... politics are like that.

i dun want to flame, but u got to know about china first before u talk about something u dun actually know well at all.

if u want to compare india and china, dun do it here, and also look at the big picture rather than posting small facts and disasters that happens in any country.

exactly my point godofthunder, read carefully and you will know who brought up that topic
also you will notice how many china topics already exist on this forum, and some ppl still dont wanna talk about anything else
all they want to do is start some childish immature flame wars and get interesting threads locked
they dont want to hear anything slightly wayward about china, but they are quick to downgrade other countries

Xion said:
exactly my point godofthunder, read carefully and you will know who brought up that topic
also you will notice how many china topics already exist on this forum, and some ppl still dont wanna talk about anything else
all they want to do is start some childish immature flame wars and get interesting threads locked
they dont want to hear anything slightly wayward about china, but they are quick to downgrade other countries

well if u read again, who started to flame up on china first? i only used china as an example to prove that predicting something is unrealiable.

u got to know some ppl need to learn how to take critism rather than just downgrade other countries.

Peter Pan said:
The Chinese govt can't be pulled down by wishful thinking.

It requires a cultural change and an appetite for materialism.

Competition is wonderful in some way but it also leads to jealousies. The areas which will progress will be disliked by those areas which are left behind. Then there shall be dissensions and strife.

This dissension and strike will be fanned by those who wish to bring down the govt. Then and then only will there be a change in form. Of course this is but a very simplistic way of putting a complex issue into perspective.

So long as the Chinese govt keeps a tight rein, very little can happen.

The Chinese leadership understand all this. Tiennamen Square was just a trailer to the movie that can happen. ;)

Globalisation and Liberalisation will be controlled and not allowed to run its course in a freewheeling manner.

so who started it first?

Gingerbread wrote:

well, i guess u dunno wat is called news at all then, recently a rich company sued a press because it said bad things about the rich company, suppose the rich company would bribe the judges etc.... but in fact the court decided that the press can continue to publish articles like that if u have evidence. now i read this from a british website, so dun accuse me having propaganda lol.

i never said china is a democracy, stop accusing me what i didnt said. u got to know india's corruption is much higher than china.

how much indian ppl complained that the indian gov is very slow to react and also how many families in india are angered by the disaster? a disaster will cause angry naturally.

and how much india has hide about hte rapes done by indian troopes in kashmir? it was found out by human rights org. it seems india is abusing human rights as well, not to mention there are plenty of other examples. a girl can get rape if she walk in teh presidental garden and raped by presidental guards without doing anything illegal.

at least the chinese gov proved to be very successful, singapor is idctatorship, look at it, its has the lowest corruption and highest income in the world, not to mention its the cleanest country.

alot of ppl change their view about the chinese gov after they visit the country. NK is more oppresive than the chinese gov. and also US pick on weak countries, how many times russia abuse human rights in chenchya? sigh.................... politics are like that.

i dun want to flame, but u got to know about china first before u talk about something u dun actually know well at all.

if u want to compare india and china, dun do it here, and also look at the big picture rather than posting small facts and disasters that happens in any country.

I thought there was no posting on India vs China.

I will go by the rules.

However, this can be answered adequately is all that I will say.

Lest there is a misconception, I was clarifying a misrepresentation that:

I only brought out facts in the public domain appearing in the English Langauge.

I am afraid I am not conversant with other languages.

HI,

I think the Whole 254 Page report is a good Topic For Discussion :) ........... Let me Start a new Thread :)

Till then here is the actual page that Started this discussion CIA Prediction for the year 2015 .

South Asia
Regional Trends. The widening strategic and economic gaps between the two principal powers, India and Pakistan—and the dynamic interplay between their mutual hostility and the instability in Central Asia—will define the South Asia region in 2015.

* India will be the unrivaled regional power with a large military—including naval and nuclear capabilities—and a dynamic and growing economy. The widening India-Pakistan gap—destabilizing in its own right—will be accompanied by deep political, economic, and social disparities within both states.

* Pakistan will be more fractious, isolated, and dependent on international financial assistance.

* Other South Asian states—Bangladesh, Sri Lanka, and Nepal—will be drawn closer to and more dependent on India and its economy. Afghanistan will likely remain weak and a destabilizing force in the region and the world.

Wary of China, India will look increasingly to the West, but its need for oil and desire to balance Arab ties to Pakistan will lead to strengthened ties to Persian Gulf states as well.

Demographic Challenges. Although population growth rates in South Asia will decline, population still will grow by nearly 30 percent by 2015. India's population alone will grow to more than 1.2 billion. Pakistan's projected growth from 140 million to about 195 million in 2015 will put a major strain on an economy already unable to meet the basic needs of the current population. The percentage of urban dwellers will climb steadily from the current 25-30 percent of the population to between 40-50 percent, leading to continued deterioration in the overall quality of urban life. Differential population growth patterns will exacerbate inequalities in wealth. Ties between provincial and central governments throughout the region will be strained.

Jammu and Kashmir: Ethnic Mix of a Disputed State (195k)

Resource and Environmental Challenges. Water will remain South Asia's most vital and most contested natural resource. Continued population and economic growth and expansion of irrigated agriculture over the next 15 years will increasingly stress water resources, and pollution of surface and groundwater will be a serious challenge. In India, per capita water availability is likely to drop by 50-75 percent. Because many of the region's waterways are interstate, water could become a source of renewed friction. Deforestation in India and Nepal will exacerbate pollution, flooding, and land degradation in Bangladesh.

India in 2015. Indian democracy will remain strong, albeit more factionalized by the secular-Hindu nationalist debate, growing differentials among regions and the increase in competitive party politics. India's economy, long repressed by the heavy hand of regulation, is likely to achieve sustained growth to the degree reforms are implemented. High-technology companies will be the most dynamic agents and will lead the thriving service sector in four key urban centers—Mumbai, New Delhi, Bangalore, and Chennai. Computer software services and customized applications will continue to expand as India strengthens economic ties to key international markets. Industries such as pharmaceuticals and agro-processing also will compete globally. Numerous factors provide India a competitive advantage in the global economy. It has the largest English-speaking population in the developing world; its education system produces millions of scientific and technical personnel. India has a growing business-minded middle class eager to strengthen ties to the outside world, and the large Indian expatriate population provides strong links to key markets around the world.

Despite rapid economic growth, more than half a billion Indians will remain in dire poverty. Harnessing technology to improve agriculture will be India's main challenge in alleviating poverty in 2015. The widening gulf between "have" and "have-not" regions and disagreements over the pace and nature of reforms will be a source of domestic strife. Rapidly growing, poorer northern states will continue to drain resources in subsidies and social welfare benefits.

Pakistan in 2015. Pakistan, our conferees concluded, will not recover easily from decades of political and economic mismanagement, divisive politics, lawlessness, corruption and ethnic friction. Nascent democratic reforms will produce little change in the face of opposition from an entrenched political elite and radical Islamic parties. Further domestic decline would benefit Islamic political activists, who may significantly increase their role in national politics and alter the makeup and cohesion of the military—once Pakistan's most capable institution. In a climate of continuing domestic turmoil, the central government's control probably will be reduced to the Punjabi heartland and the economic hub of Karachi.

Other Regional States. Prospects for Afghanistan, Bangladesh, and Sri Lanka in 2015 appear bleak. Decades of foreign domination and civil war have devastated Afghanistan's society and economy, and the country is likely to remain internationally isolated, a major narcotics exporter, and a haven for Islamic radicals and terrorist groups. Bangladesh will not abandon democracy but will be characterized by coalitions or weak one-party governments, fragile institutions of governance, deep-seated leadership squabbles, and no notion of a loyal opposition.

Security and Political Concerns Predominate. The threat of major conflict between India and Pakistan will overshadow all other regional issues during the next 15 years. Continued turmoil in Afghanistan and Pakistan will spill over into Kashmir and other areas of the subcontinent, prompting Indian leaders to take more aggressive preemptive and retaliatory actions. India's conventional military advantage over Pakistan will widen as a result of New Delhi's superior economic position. India will also continue to build up its ocean-going navy to dominate the Indian Ocean transit routes used for delivery of Persian Gulf oil to Asia. The decisive shift in conventional military power in India's favor over the coming years potentially will make the region more volatile and unstable. Both India and Pakistan will see weapons of mass destruction as a strategic imperative and will continue to amass nuclear warheads and build a variety of missile delivery systems.

Source

Ignore Anytingng you see about India in this report ............ Just try to Concentrate on Pakistan ;)

Peace
-=SF_13=-

Peter Pan said:
Lest there is a misconception, I was clarifying a misrepresentation that:

I only brought out facts in the public domain appearing in the English Langauge.

I am afraid I am not conversant with other languages.

well i think u got to be conversant in english since u do not know what this thread is about and learn to read (english) properly too, since i just china as an example. not to put out for discussion on its democractic issues.

"i have been going by rules"

well i hope u know what this sentence means.

but ur facts does not prove that china is getting tighter not to mention is it revelant for the topic either? mining and democarcy? right, how many US has hide about the losses in war during war time? and how many reports being hiden about rapes in kashmir? u got to know, each country hides its events.

do some research on that issue. rather than just suggesting something irrevelvan too.

learn to take critism too, because it seems u cannot accept the facts. i never blamed india for tsumi, perhaps ur blind rage blinds ur eyes or u just cannot interpret englihs properly? it was on the news no long about the indian gov is slow to react.

40% of indian are iliterate. just because u deny it doesnt mean its wrong. if u want facts, i can post it but not ont his thread. it was reported by the CIA. right, chinese propaganda huh?

u really need to learn how to take critism.

and no, i was taught in the US and born there, so i cannot be bombarded by chinese propaganda.

sorry back to the topic, i dun think that pakistan would be a failed state by 2015 because i think by the time pakistan would have realised these problems by then.......... and predicting a country's fall is not easy. and i dun think india would have taken pakistan since pakistan have nukes.

SwordFish_13 said:
HI,

I think the Whole 254 Page report is a good Topic For Discussion :) ........... Let me Start a new Thread :)

Till then here is the actual page that Started this discussion CIA Prediction for the year 2015 .

South Asia
Regional Trends. The widening strategic and economic gaps between the two principal powers, India and Pakistan—and the dynamic interplay between their mutual hostility and the instability in Central Asia—will define the South Asia region in 2015.

* India will be the unrivaled regional power with a large military—including naval and nuclear capabilities—and a dynamic and growing economy. The widening India-Pakistan gap—destabilizing in its own right—will be accompanied by deep political, economic, and social disparities within both states.

* Pakistan will be more fractious, isolated, and dependent on international financial assistance.

* Other South Asian states—Bangladesh, Sri Lanka, and Nepal—will be drawn closer to and more dependent on India and its economy. Afghanistan will likely remain weak and a destabilizing force in the region and the world.

Wary of China, India will look increasingly to the West, but its need for oil and desire to balance Arab ties to Pakistan will lead to strengthened ties to Persian Gulf states as well.

Demographic Challenges. Although population growth rates in South Asia will decline, population still will grow by nearly 30 percent by 2015. India's population alone will grow to more than 1.2 billion. Pakistan's projected growth from 140 million to about 195 million in 2015 will put a major strain on an economy already unable to meet the basic needs of the current population. The percentage of urban dwellers will climb steadily from the current 25-30 percent of the population to between 40-50 percent, leading to continued deterioration in the overall quality of urban life. Differential population growth patterns will exacerbate inequalities in wealth. Ties between provincial and central governments throughout the region will be strained.

Jammu and Kashmir: Ethnic Mix of a Disputed State (195k)

Resource and Environmental Challenges. Water will remain South Asia's most vital and most contested natural resource. Continued population and economic growth and expansion of irrigated agriculture over the next 15 years will increasingly stress water resources, and pollution of surface and groundwater will be a serious challenge. In India, per capita water availability is likely to drop by 50-75 percent. Because many of the region's waterways are interstate, water could become a source of renewed friction. Deforestation in India and Nepal will exacerbate pollution, flooding, and land degradation in Bangladesh.

India in 2015. Indian democracy will remain strong, albeit more factionalized by the secular-Hindu nationalist debate, growing differentials among regions and the increase in competitive party politics. India's economy, long repressed by the heavy hand of regulation, is likely to achieve sustained growth to the degree reforms are implemented. High-technology companies will be the most dynamic agents and will lead the thriving service sector in four key urban centers—Mumbai, New Delhi, Bangalore, and Chennai. Computer software services and customized applications will continue to expand as India strengthens economic ties to key international markets. Industries such as pharmaceuticals and agro-processing also will compete globally. Numerous factors provide India a competitive advantage in the global economy. It has the largest English-speaking population in the developing world; its education system produces millions of scientific and technical personnel. India has a growing business-minded middle class eager to strengthen ties to the outside world, and the large Indian expatriate population provides strong links to key markets around the world.

Despite rapid economic growth, more than half a billion Indians will remain in dire poverty. Harnessing technology to improve agriculture will be India's main challenge in alleviating poverty in 2015. The widening gulf between "have" and "have-not" regions and disagreements over the pace and nature of reforms will be a source of domestic strife. Rapidly growing, poorer northern states will continue to drain resources in subsidies and social welfare benefits.

Pakistan in 2015. Pakistan, our conferees concluded, will not recover easily from decades of political and economic mismanagement, divisive politics, lawlessness, corruption and ethnic friction. Nascent democratic reforms will produce little change in the face of opposition from an entrenched political elite and radical Islamic parties. Further domestic decline would benefit Islamic political activists, who may significantly increase their role in national politics and alter the makeup and cohesion of the military—once Pakistan's most capable institution. In a climate of continuing domestic turmoil, the central government's control probably will be reduced to the Punjabi heartland and the economic hub of Karachi.

Other Regional States. Prospects for Afghanistan, Bangladesh, and Sri Lanka in 2015 appear bleak. Decades of foreign domination and civil war have devastated Afghanistan's society and economy, and the country is likely to remain internationally isolated, a major narcotics exporter, and a haven for Islamic radicals and terrorist groups. Bangladesh will not abandon democracy but will be characterized by coalitions or weak one-party governments, fragile institutions of governance, deep-seated leadership squabbles, and no notion of a loyal opposition.

Security and Political Concerns Predominate. The threat of major conflict between India and Pakistan will overshadow all other regional issues during the next 15 years. Continued turmoil in Afghanistan and Pakistan will spill over into Kashmir and other areas of the subcontinent, prompting Indian leaders to take more aggressive preemptive and retaliatory actions. India's conventional military advantage over Pakistan will widen as a result of New Delhi's superior economic position. India will also continue to build up its ocean-going navy to dominate the Indian Ocean transit routes used for delivery of Persian Gulf oil to Asia. The decisive shift in conventional military power in India's favor over the coming years potentially will make the region more volatile and unstable. Both India and Pakistan will see weapons of mass destruction as a strategic imperative and will continue to amass nuclear warheads and build a variety of missile delivery systems.

Source

Ignore Anytingng you see about India in this report ............ Just try to Concentrate on Pakistan ;)

Peace
-=SF_13=-

nice report. but i dun think pakistan would be that much behind india either due to the fact china is going to be arming pakistan in a big way. if china's relationship with pakistan is till in a gd state, perhaps its not that easy for india to beat pakistan in war not to mention pakistan has nukes too, therefore both sides i think, would only produce a stalmate.

in fact pakistan is quite effective in fighting against "terrorists" too.

what do u think?

HI,

perhaps its not that easy for india to beat pakistan in war not to mention pakistan has nukes too, therefore both sides i think, would only produce a stalmate.

NO It's not about war between India and Pakistan or India taking over Pakistan ............Chances of a war are remote....... It's due to pakistans Internal reasons that the report says Pakistan will face sevear problem till the yeat 2015.............If you read teh report carefully Acordign to it India would have no hand in the Downfall of Pakistan.......... it more Due to the Folling reasons as stated in the report

1, Political Turmoil ( Pakistan has never been Stable Politically )

2, Global Isolation

3, Economy ( Political Stability is Somewhat Propotoniol to a Strong Economy)

4, Their Desire to Blindly Compete with India ........... this can sometimes lead to adverse results.

5, Too Much Dependence on outside Countries ( Like Dependence on China and USA)

Right Now Pakistan is HOme to a Lot of Terror Organisation ........

The Islamic Sunni Sipah-e-Sahaba and the Shia Tehrik-e-Jafria have been accused of attacking followers of the rival sects.

The Lashkar-e-Jhangvi is another Sunni group accused of violence.

President Pervez Musharraf says about 400 people were killed in the country in sectarian violence last year.

Read teh Complete Article here

Second the Terror Organisation that it harbors in P.O.K and those Working in Blauchistan Province might get out of hand some day.

Peace
-=SF-13=-

SwordFish_13 said:
HI,

perhaps its not that easy for india to beat pakistan in war not to mention pakistan has nukes too, therefore both sides i think, would only produce a stalmate.

NO It's not about war between India and Pakistan or India taking over Pakistan ............Chances of a war are remote....... It's due to pakistans Internal reasons that the report says Pakistan will face sevear problem till the yeat 2015........ it more Due to the Folling reasons as stated in the report

1, Political Turmoil ( Pakistan has never been Stable Politically )

2, Global Isolation

3, Economy ( Political Stability is Somewhat Propotoniol to a Strong Economy)

4, Their Desire to Blindly Compete with India ........... this can sometimes lead to adverse results.

5, Too Much Dependence on outside Countries ( Like Dependence on China and USA)

Right Now Pakistan is HOme to a Lot of Terror Organisation ........

The Islamic Sunni Sipah-e-Sahaba and the Shia Tehrik-e-Jafria have been accused of attacking followers of the rival sects.

The Lashkar-e-Jhangvi is another Sunni group accused of violence.

President Pervez Musharraf says about 400 people were killed in the country in sectarian violence last year.

Read teh Complete Article here

Second the Terror Organisation that it harbors in P.O.K and those Working in Blauchistan Province might get out of hand some day.

Peace
-=SF-13=-

i see, but acquiring nukes is very hard since nukes would be guarded very well. i think pakistan will eventually figure out that "terrorists" its not their enermy but instead work together, or may acutally fund it and to gain their support it against india perhaps?

i dun think pakistan will be isolated from the world. since pakistan havent just relied on US and china but also ukraine for some of its weapons too. i think pakistan at the moment is trying to make friends with the west. not just US alone but also europe.

political turmoil, well, its always going to be a problem, but that also applies to india too. tho india would gained the upper hand due to the fact terrorists are mostly in pakistan.

economy, well pakistan's economy is not doing very well, but compaing with india, it has slightly higher GDP tho. not trying to flame up india vs pakistan, but if the economy is not coping well then pakistan's GDP wouldnt be higher at the moment.

well alot of third world country is very dependent too, i am not sure that it is going to be too much tho......

neway what do u think on those??

HI,

political turmoil, well, its always going to be a problem, but that also applies to india too. tho india would gained the upper hand due to the fact terrorists are mostly in pakistan.

By Political Turmoil it means Like today in 50 years of Independnce pakistan has had 4 MIllitary takeovers ............ these things will continus and will hamper teh Growth . ............... India has Always been Democratic if i remember Correctly ;) :D .

economy, well pakistan's economy is not doing very well, but compaing with india, it has slightly higher GDP tho. not trying to flame up india vs pakistan, but if the economy is not coping well then pakistan's GDP wouldnt be higher at the moment.

:shock: :? emmm what ,

Rank Order - GDP

1.European Union $ 11,050,000,000,000

2.United States $ 10,990,000,000,000

3.China $ 6,449,000,000,000

4.Japan $ 3,582,000,000,000

5.India $ 3,033,000,000,000

6.Germany $ 2,271,000,000,000

7.United Kingdom $ 1,666,000,000,000

~~~~~~

28 Pakistan $ 318,000,000,000
Source

Pakistan is 28 th in the rank what are you talking about ?

Peace
-=SF_13=-

Peter Pan said:

Wishful thinking.

quote]

en...u r funny..

i bet u never been to china before,
now i tell u , as i have been living in china for 13 years, u can go anywhere, visit anyone, migrate to anyplace as u want since 1990s...

and where is ur source to say 51% of china's something is like western investment??

Sexybeast said:
Peter Pan said:

Wishful thinking.

en...u r funny..

i bet u never been to china before,
now i tell u , as i have been living in china for 13 years, u can go anywhere, visit anyone, migrate to anyplace as u want since 1990s...

and where is ur source to say 51% of china's something is like western investment??

if india wants to compare with china,,,it is just too much difference..

china has no democracy, it is true, however, india's cast system is also disturbing...u know how many ppl being regarded as beasts and untouchble just because their mom are higher cast than their dads......
can democracy solve that problem?

and how many ppl in india can read? just a bit over 50%? in china nearly everybody can read except those old ppl who missed education in war....

u say china's economy is made up by western investment....give source?

and how about india?

Back