Pakistan will be a failed state by 2015: CIA - Page 2

--
Boots

February 15th, 2005  
Vitaly

No No, I agree with you, what I mean is that you can predict a collapse just not within a praticular time-frame due to collapses being inevitable
February 15th, 2005  
gingerbeard

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vitaly
No No, I agree with you, what I mean is that you can predict a collapse just not within a praticular time-frame due to collapses being inevitable
as an american saying, everything goes up must come down. so in fact, predicting a collapse is useless since thing will not always be the same, everthing will collapse. therefore, saying things will change is just stupid. i can say US is going to have another depression in the future. but it will but u dunno when. but everyone knows it will happen.

so what is the point having these kind of report?
February 15th, 2005  
godofthunder9010

The CIA could be on the right track here, but the problem I am seeing is Pakistan's single most unifying factor: India.

What is to stop a charismatic leader from uniting and strengthening Pakistan?

It would seem easy enough to accomplish under the doctrine that "India will take us all over the moment we give them the chance." mentality. Fear and prejudice can be amazingly good glue to hold a country together.
--
Boots
February 15th, 2005  
Vitaly

Quote:
Originally Posted by gingerbeard
so what is the point having these kind of report?
There isn't any point to it.
February 15th, 2005  
C/Cpl. Chirico

China, no matter what they say, is no longer Communist. It is now a Capitalist Dictatorship, if you will, one reason they have been doing so well.
February 15th, 2005  
gingerbeard

so i think these reports are quite unrealiable. tho it could be right. as god of thunder has given the reason.

but what it says it seems to be overly "liked" for US to describe the middle east. like Bush uses that middle east having nukes will fall in the hands of terrorists.

as with china. what u said its right.
February 15th, 2005  
Sexybeast

i certainly trust CIA's most predications as it is literally world's best intelligence agency, (maybe KGB was better but KGB uses lots of nasty tactics and it does not exsit anymore)

but sometimes intelligence reports are made to help politicians for some certain purposes....

like the weapon of mass destruction incident....

ppl must find doubt wut is the purpose this time?
February 15th, 2005  
SwordFish_13

Hi,

Quote:

Quote:
Darcia wrote:
Well actualy...we do know that the Communist goverment in China will in fact fall after 1989....
but did it?
Of Course it did ............. China is no longer Communist ........... just some pople who like called being communists..

Quote:
i certainly trust CIA's most predications as it is literally world's best intelligence agency, (maybe KGB was better but KGB uses lots of nasty tactics and it does not exsit anymore)
Are we talking about the Same Agency that said Iraq had WMD's ?

All these Inteligence Agency can do is gather facts form Sources analyse them and make a fasir enough prediction ............. the thing is we humans sometimes don't work According to predictions ..

Pakistan has too many Problems right now ............ a Rebelian in the Bluchistan province .......... Thes areas are taliban Strongholds..............problem is if they Go in with Fuill force danger is Bluchistan could turn into Another Bangladesh ............... pakistan can't afford another partation .

The Armed Rebelian is harming the Oil and gas Feilds there .............. and it is also hampring any sort of pipe line form Iran.....Kashmir is a well known problem.

and they always live with a mentalitty that India is coiming after them .......

Peace
-=SF_13=-
February 15th, 2005  
Sexybeast

well....we have to agree most of time CIA dont make mistakes, although some times they make mistakes on purpose....(maybe the WMD one)

back to topic..

u say pakistan has lots of problems..

so does India?

do u think ppl in india are satisfied to have a 40-50 % unliteracy and not even more than 1000 U.S dollar average income? and the fighting and killing between different religous groups each year? and now tsunami?

also, more money spending on military does not mean India's military is really that strong, u dont need me tell u how many problems india's army have compared to the state-of-art.....
February 15th, 2005  
Xion

What wonders me the most is how come these reports don't scare the US Govt.

Add to it the recent AQ Khan case in which the nuclear scientist publicly admitted to have shared top notch nuclear tech. secrets with the Iranian and Libyan Govt.'s.Still no sanctions ???!!!!???????...??

How come the extremely cautious Bush administration turns a blind eye to the fact that these nuclear weapons could fall into the wrong hands and could be used against the US or any other country.

And one doesn't need F-16's to fight the tribal taliban supporting leaders in the balochistan province.