Pakistan hijackers seize convoy for US-led forces (AP)

News Manager

Milforums News Bot
AP - Dozens of masked gunmen blocked a mountain pass and hijacked a convoy of trucks carrying military vehicles and other supplies bound for U.S.-led forces in Afghanistan, an official said Tuesday.

More...

Arranged

This is such b******t this whole thing was arrange and Pakistan's government knows it. I bet the drivers come home tonight to there families. We fighting the wrong people #1 and #2 Pakistan government should let US and other forces operate and control this region that they can't. Go directly where the trouble lies but Pakistan's government would never do that because it might actually end the fighting and be useful.

Put some pressure on Pakistan's useless government and let sell some really off set priced F-16 Block-60 & or F/A-18 E/F Hornets to India. Were wasting our money in Pakistan anyway lets eat $20 mil off of each aircraft and win that 126 aircraft sale once and for all. Let's put 100 plus modern jets armed with ARRAMS right on the useless Pakistan's border.

I'm sure India could use tanks and attack helicopters as well most of their tanks fleet are still T-72s.

Like the last driver couldn't have left with the chicken **** security forces!

Weapons, equipment, etc might or most likely that were stolen will be used against our forces.

If it were up me their F-16s would be in worse shape then Chavez's Vipers yank any support, spare parts, back in a heartbeat.

Back